Topics Gone ...

francois

Long ago in the mist of time past, an old man used to get quite drunk.

Foolishly he used to post then, but it was before he knew of the  "forum VIP'. He was just a lonely man, kicked senseless by a Loi Kroh drunk.

One day he got sober and sensible.

But the original story was still there on the Internet.

One day, another member found it and posted because he knew what the drunk meant, because he saw it happen to a friend of his, so he Judged it should be discussed.

The writer was very cross about the posting, and discussed the posters Judgment in posting it.

They arrived at a determination that it should quietly disappear.

The man who wrote it was able to convince the other person that he would be judged inaccurately if what had been written was shared. In fact the writer was correct, and he asked me to deal with it.

I did.

Now get over it.

I hope that this doesn't get me smited, or, smote, or whatever, but I'm a lot more interested in the true meaning of this?

for all the years I don't drink .. I can say that this sensible feeling is almost "short-feels",

I had to deal with my nerves, with my mood, with my surrounding that so often pissed me off ...

so often I was saying to myself ... my present is so far better than my past that I should really try to forget all this crap time ...

I was really wrong!!

first, I don't think we can forget or redraw the past as we wish, but rather to erase it, better to take it as a strong base for a new start, thinking that the base is built on crap is also wrong, it's built on a period of time when the mind was some kinda strong, and so it is not as bad as we may think.

(oh, yes...even if you think you were living half-way...)

may I say ... life needs time to replace wrong doing by good ones in the memory of the people we know and the people we care about.

francois

and ... could we stop to talk about this post?

well, it's only a wish ... who agrees?

for all the years I don't drink .. I can say that this sensible feeling is almost "short-feels",

I had to deal with my nerves, with my mood, with my surrounding that so often pissed me off ...

so often I was saying to myself ... my present is so far better than my past that I should really try to forget all this crap time ...

I was really wrong!!

first, I don't think we can forget or redraw the past as we wish, but rather to erase it, better to take it as a strong base for a new start, thinking that the base is built on crap is also wrong, it's built on a period of time when the mind was some kinda strong, and so it is not as bad as we may think.

(oh, yes...even if you think you were living half-way...)

may I say ... life needs time to replace wrong doing by good ones in the memory of the people we know and the people we care about.

francois

and ... could we stop to talk about this post?

well, it's only a wish ... who agrees?

You opened the topic Francois. If you'd like it closed now, I am happy to oblige you. CLOSED :o