Witch Hazel

Benlucky

Anyone know where you can find witch hazel, in Chiang Mai?

I have half a bottle left, going back to states in one month, would like to find it here.

Witch Hazel is a astringent, very helpful for minor skin irritations, and brusing.

I have half a bottle left, going back to states in one month, would like to find it here.

Witch Hazel is a astringent, very helpful for minor skin irritations, and brusing.

Hi,

About witch hazel I do not know, but you may try and ask at the Aden shop on Nemminhemin Road or the Good Health shop next to Suriwong Book center.

Thai herbals that are helpful against skin irritations are:

* Alimina Clay (Din Khao) Apply topically to affeced areas

* Angelica (Khot Hua Bua) Applied topically to control itching and help to heal wounds and cuts

*Baking soda (Phong <deleted>) Apply topically. Against insects bites and stings, rashes, itchiness and skin irritations.

* green tea(Cha Khio)Internal drink as tea, or topically as a anti-inflammatory for burns and skin irritations

greetings, Nienke

Might try going to Central-kad suan gaew. 2nd, 3rd, 4th floors have a health supplement/ pharmacy. There also is a GNC store either at central or Robinson's airport plaza.

Yeach, check out Aden. The owners were my host parents and Tom not only carries a great amount of product, but knew great uses for them as well.

Aden shop, is that next to Mikes burgers on Nemminheman?

Yeach, check out Aden. The owners were my host parents and Tom not only carries a great amount of product, but knew great uses for them as well.

Was in Aden this morning, but she didn't know WH. I also didn't see when I looked around.

Maybe if you know the Thai name (if it has any) you can find it easier.

Cheers, Nienke