Trip to Hatyai to get accessories,food,entertainment

Nick Ferrossi

Hi all the ladies & gentlemen, I Love Thailand

We're going to Hatyai from Malaysia with 4x4, we would love to know in Hatyai which is the best shop to get a reasonable price for 4x4 accessories?

Which place to have nice food?

What about entertainment? Any nice place for entertainment such as massage with pretty girls or any bar full of pretty girls?

I'm not sure about 4x4 accessories but entertainment wise, you're spoilt for choice. Nearly all the hotels have a massage service with "pretty girls".

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A good place to drink (and eat) and get advice on 4x4 accessory shops is the Swan pub. It's very near to Lee Garden and the Post Laser Disc pub.

Many restaurants have menus in Thai, Malay and English. Walk around downtown and look for the busy restaurants as many Malays are frequent visitors and eat at their favourite places.

Have a safe trip and enjoy your stay.

Edited by Rooo
Prostitution
  • Like 1

My favourite restaurant is a little bit out of town, five km from the centre, but good and dead cheap. This restaurant also is probably the only place in Hat Yai, which sells beer (LEO), which is fresh, and has not being sitting in the sun for four weeks or more, before being served. If you stay down town, you better stick to draught beer, if available.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g297921-d4371324-Reviews-The_Fish_Kitchen-Hat_Yai_Songkhla_Province.html.

Map: http://goo.gl/maps/aZcED

Menu: http://www.harleys.de/fishkitchen/menu.pdf

Edited by Rooo
Prostitution
  • Like 1

What exactly are you looking for ? My neighbour spends a fortune on his 4x4, new bumpers, running board, exhaust .. or do you mean flashing LEDs. If you want it theres a 4x4 center here that does it for sure. I will find out.

Nice place .. Try the Paragon group of discos on Petkasem road, im sure you will find some music you like there, with some nice company. There are also some nice seafood restaurants around that area a little pricey but OK.

Also the other side of town, Kiss Channel, there is a cheap but good hotel Hi-season hotel nearby, and also some good but pricey restaurants that are aimed at the Malay customers.

What exactly are you looking for ? My neighbour spends a fortune on his 4x4, new bumpers, running board, exhaust .. or do you mean flashing LEDs. If you want it theres a 4x4 center here that does it for sure. I will find out.

Nice place .. Try the Paragon group of discos on Petkasem road, im sure you will find some music you like there, with some nice company. There are also some nice seafood restaurants around that area a little pricey but OK.

Also the other side of town, Kiss Channel, there is a cheap but good hotel Hi-season hotel nearby, and also some good but pricey restaurants that are aimed at the Malay customers.

Not to mention the "Swing Hip" bar across the street from the Hi-Season!!!!

Just a quick reminder. I have edited a couple of posts & deleted discussion of prostitution.

To the OP this is not a forum to find you girls, discussion of prostitution against forum rules.

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.