Marry an Indonesian girl and get a 25 year visa.

Rank Country Miss Universe 1st Runner-up 2nd Runner-up 3rd Runner-up 4th Runner-up Semifinalists Total

1 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.pngUSA 2 23px-Flag_of_Venezuela.svg.pngVenezuela 3 23px-Flag_of_Puerto_Rico.svg.pngPuerto Rico 4 23px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.pngSweden 5 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.pngBrazil 6 23px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.pngFinland 7 23px-Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg.pngPhilippines 8 23px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.pngAustralia 9 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.pngJapan 10 23px-Flag_of_India.svg.pngIndia 11 23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.pngCanada 12 23px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.pngMexico 13 23px-Flag_of_Trinidad_and_Tobago.svg.png14 23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.pngThailand

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe_country_rankings

Right, coz women from the USA and Oz are more attractive than women from Japan, India and Thailand ;)

(FWIW, I dont hold to the 'Paki' stereotype that women from the subcontinent are unattractive - spend a few minutes in any Bollywood movie and you'll see what I mean)

The Philippines has also seen the light with long stay visas. There Special Resident Retirement Visa is a LIFETIME visa. you never visit Immigration for any extension, renewal, exit or re-entry permit. Oh that Thailand was so enlightened.

anyway i plan to marry a tribe woman in the jungle of papua new guinea... they don't have pen and paper there, never mind all this hassle with filling out visa forms

And some of them (or their grandparents) even eat people.

Divorce there is not done at the ampur with pen and paper. They are expert with their bow and arrow and machette. You do not stand a chance.

The Philippines has also seen the light with long stay visas. There Special Resident Retirement Visa is a LIFETIME visa. you never visit Immigration for any extension, renewal, exit or re-entry permit. Oh that Thailand was so enlightened.

Quick question : where would I need to live in PI to ensure that my stuff would still be in my apartment when I got back from 3-month stays in Thailand ? I'm thinking highrise accom with security, and even in PI I doubt that comes cheaply (by cheaply I mean ~500 USD a month). I'm a lot more confident that I can achieve said feat from a $500 condo in Penang - I'll know soon enough.

anyway i plan to marry a tribe woman in the jungle of papua new guinea... they don't have pen and paper there, never mind all this hassle with filling out visa forms

Divorce there is not done at the ampur with pen and paper. They are expert with their bow and arrow and machette. You do not stand a chance.

I only care about saving 2 hours per year for filling out visa forms - nothing else matters.

What goes on in the other 8758 hours per year is completely irrelevant and off topic... mods...

I only care about saving 2 hours per year for filling out visa forms - nothing else matters.

What goes on in the other 8758 hours per year is completely irrelevant and off topic... mods...

You can cry mods all you like......you do need a visa for PNG even if you do consider only your posts are relevant.

You can cry mods all you like......you do need a visa for PNG even if you do consider only your posts are relevant.

in that case i am going to spend the rest of my life drifting around the ocean on an inflatable boat with an inflatable doll as a wife... no visa required.

WOW.....interesting thread .....marry someone just because you can get a longer visa and less hassle....NOT because you love them.

cheesy.gif

Most Thai women don't 'love' you, they just love what's in yer arse pocket!!

Sooner people here realise that, the better.

WOW.....interesting thread .....marry someone just because you can get a longer visa and less hassle....NOT because you love them.

cheesy.gif

Most Thai women don't 'love' you, they just love what's in yer arse pocket!!

Sooner people here realise that, the better.

In my case, that would be my butt cheek, and they are welcome to love it. Anyone who keeps their wallet in their rear pocket may as well be wearing a flashing red light for every light-fingered Katoey within a 10km radius. Granted, it's a great place for your decoy wallet, but there are much better places for your cash and cards.

Lots of people in Indonesia, so I'm sure you could have both love and a visa

That all being said, Indonesian women are perhaps the most drop-dead gorgeous women I have ever met and very sweet and easy-to-get-along-with personalities on top of that.

Totally agree.

Nice to know...but did not see so many in 3 months there.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...