Return Flights Bkk To London

crabstix

There's a turbaned guy, Indian, Sikh? at the corner west of Appy Square, like a block further from P&P (if that is, as I think, the place in back of a gas station).

So, at the northwest corner of Appy Square bldg, cross the street and go about 3 shopfronts west.

Really don't remember the name, but am sure best and cheapest service in town.

Which place travel agent in Chiang Rai gives reasonable prices for return flights direct from Bangkok to London (return). Which travel agents should I avoid?

In front of the Wangcome Hotel is Melody Travel.

First class service and good English.

i used to allways book with pp air travel on uttarkit road (the indian guy)and would reccomend him to people until last year when i heard some bad reports about them, so i went and asked them to qoute bkk-man return,the WIFE dealt with me (enough said) she qouted me 2,500baht more than what i had been qouted from chaingmai and then told me there was no availability to come back in the january (this was june ) but if i paid another 5,000 baht she could get me on the flight.

my advice go and ask them for a qoute, the guy mr songcran i like him, then check on www.travexnet.com/ from chaingmai they have a very good web site that qoute about 30 air fares bkk-lon then decide were to buy your ticket.

i used to allways book with pp air travel on uttarkit road (the indian guy)and would reccomend him to people until last year when i heard some bad reports about them, so i went and asked them to qoute bkk-man return,the WIFE dealt with me (enough said) she qouted me 2,500baht more than what i had been qouted from chaingmai and then told me there was no availability to come back in the january (this was june ) but if i paid another 5,000 baht she could get me on the flight.

my advice go and ask them for a qoute, the guy mr songcran i like him, then check on www.travexnet.com/ from chaingmai they have a very good web site that qoute about 30 air fares bkk-lon then decide were to buy your ticket.

I fully agree with you Soap!

Two persons I know had similar experiences!

Limbo :o

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys 'n Gals

I was wondering if some of you have had any good experiences since May with CR travel agents.

I have to buy a CR/Sydney/CR ticket for my GF later this month and it seems there is a fair differential in pricing.

Thanks in advance

All the best

Kel

In front of the Wangcome Hotel is Melody Travel.

First class service and good English.

Yes, they were good. BUT they have closed that office. I don't know if they open in another location.

I have used a place in Chiang Mai close to Thaipei Gate. I order on telephone and they send the tickets up to Chiang Rai.

Pidet Travel 053-232 352

I got that number from two friends that travel frequently for business.

Tayto: In front of the Wangcome Hotel is Melody Travel.

Yes, they were good. BUT they have closed that office. I don't know if they open in another location.

Standing in front of the side entrance (at the parking) of the Wang Come Hotel, you will see the new office of Melody Travel inbetween the massage parlours at the other side of the street (second from the corner).

Limbo :o