French pair arrested after stealing ginseng supplements from Phuket pharmacy

webfact

French pair arrested after stealing ginseng supplements from Phuket pharmacy
Eakkapop Thongtub

1394083255_1.jpg
The French pair were arrested last night.

PHUKET: -- Two French tourists were arrested on theft charges after stealing three boxes of ginseng plant herbal supplement from a pharmacy on Bangla Road in Patong yesterday (March 5).

Around 8pm last night, pharmacy owner Ratthaya Sawatraksa, 41, called police to tell them about the theft. Police checked the security camera footage from the shop and then managed to locate the pair, named as Badis Hammoudi, 31, and Shiriey Giordanengo, 28, who were at a hotel in Patong.

They surrendered to police and were arrested and charged.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/french-pair-arrested-after-stealing-ginseng-supplements-from-phuket-pharmacy-44974.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-03-06

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must admit, this police photo is the first one l will give 10 out of 10 for.........clap2.gif

Shall we have a vote ?........smile.png

I'd give her 7. Now if only we could get Alizee to commit a crime here in Phuket, that would be 10.

I'm sure the policewoman is a lesbian.

Look where she is pointing at.

What policewoman?

I think they do have one or two policewomen in the whole province of Phuket, but she definitely isn't one of them!

Stealing is a terrible crime, if they can afford a holiday they can afford to pay for their Ginseng. Having spent many years in Thailand it makes me angry that in many cases Thai people are too lenient with idiots like this and I am glad to see that in this case they will be prosecuted. Do not come to Thailand to take advantage of Thai people.

• Like 1

Stealing is a terrible crime, if they can afford a holiday they can afford to pay for their Ginseng. Having spent many years in Thailand it makes me angry that in many cases Thai people are too lenient with idiots like this and I am glad to see that in this case they will be prosecuted. Do not come to Thailand to take advantage of Thai people.

Once a thief, always a thief, wherever they are holed up. Thieves have holidays too, and steal if they can...................coffee1.gif