French pair arrested after stealing ginseng supplements from Phuket pharmacy

webfact

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Badis Hammoudi? Doesn't sound French. He can't be French.

Someone had to start.smile.png

Au contraire, this is a typical name for the new French. We have 10 millions of them and officially 200 000 arriving every year.

They are a chance for France, they will be paying for our pensions...

Not this scoundrel, he won't be paying for anything. He will be costing the French taxpayer additional sums in Police action, broken property and prison accommodation.

• Like 1

Au contraire, this is a typical name for the new French. We have 10 millions of them and officially 200 000 arriving every year.

Not this scoundrel, he won't be paying for anything. He will be costing the French taxpayer additional sums in Police action, broken property and prison accommodation.

I would like to give the bird a hand, perhaps two...................laugh.png

Must admit, this police photo is the first one l will give 10 out of 10 for.........clap2.gif

Shall we have a vote ?........smile.png

I'd give her 7. Now if only we could get Alizee to commit a crime here in Phuket, that would be 10.

She's hot, very hot.

Stealing is a terrible crime, if they can afford a holiday they can afford to pay for their Ginseng. Having spent many years in Thailand it makes me angry that in many cases Thai people are too lenient with idiots like this and I am glad to see that in this case they will be prosecuted. Do not come to Thailand to take advantage of Thai people.

Indeed a terrible terrible crime may i suggest that in future this should be punished by death or having their hands cut off...

Paris has been taken over by the " new " French. The vast majority all claiming taxpayers money. They should move to England , the Government would give them a much better deal and free everything

To be honest, if she had dressed appropriate , walking into the ''Chemist'' she probably would of got away with the theft, but because of her ''Scantily Dress'' she does draw attention..

Ginseng ??? is that not a sexual supplement ???

also , ''Shirley'' does not sound very ''French'', its like a ''Stockport'' name, ''Shirley from Stockport'' ?? , still you never know...

she definetly has that ''J'ne sais qua'' look.... (sorry probably spelt it wrong)..

but you get my drift..

''Viva La France''

'' they will be paying for our pensions...''

Perhaps this is what they were hoping for....from the profits of selling the Ginseng...

The problems might due to financial problems behind stealing , just get a English teacher job which plentiful in Thailand the will have a nice vacation in Thailand better then sitting in hilton

Judging by your command of English--that's what you've been doing??

• Like 2