French pair arrested after stealing ginseng supplements from Phuket pharmacy

webfact

Badis Hammoudi? Doesn't sound French. He can't be French.

Someone had to start.smile.png

Au contraire, this is a typical name for the new French. We have 10 millions of them and officially 200 000 arriving every year.

They are a chance for France, they will be paying for our pensions...

You honestly think they are going to pay taxes?

Is theft income taxable in France ??? 555

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Badis Hammoudi? Doesn't sound French. He can't be French.

Someone had to start.smile.png

OK my turn :-) ...because Shiriey Giordanengo sound French

Badis Hammoudi easy, North African, her... not the faintest idea!

• Like 1

I'm sure the policewoman is a lesbian.

Look where she is pointing at.

I'm guessing -- given past practice -- that the pointing lady is in fact the pharmacy owner-victim. It's the victims who typically do the pointing.

Plus her figure isn't quite that of a normal Thai female police officer.

she stuffed the stolen items in her bikini top?

No of course not - there was no room...anyone can see that...HE put them down his pants - there was obviously PLENTY of room down there...hahah!

Man, you guys get quite worked up over a bit of cleavage.

Anyone ever go to the beach?

Plenty of beaches here guys.

With lots of hotties

Must be the BKK folks. I guess all they get is some mediocre uni girl skirt stuff.

The bikini broad is a 6 1/2 tops. Those who call her hot really, really ought to get out more.

• Like 1

Police, good job catching these crooks. The comments about "lesbian", "strip search", and all the other base comments, say a lot about the writers attitudes about women and their understanding of free speech.

Stealing is a terrible crime, if they can afford a holiday they can afford to pay for their Ginseng. Having spent many years in Thailand it makes me angry that in many cases Thai people are too lenient with idiots like this and I am glad to see that in this case they will be prosecuted. Do not come to Thailand to take advantage of Thai people.

Indeed a terrible terrible crime may i suggest that in future this should be punished by death or having their hands cut off...

I was told 1 year in jail for day theft and two years in jail for night theft. For a small sum of goods like this seems fair to me. Problem is these Europeans might have thought they can appeal at the taxpayers expense to the European Court Of Rights if their sentence is too tough. Surprise we are not in Europe, haha. It really annoys me when people with money come here and steal when there are so many hardworking Thais that behave. So many tourists think they can do what they want here.......

• Like 1