BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

luck of the draw that Jindalee was configured for perving on the Indos instead at that time.

there's been quite a number of shootdowns over the decades - albeit usually suspecting NthKorea, but there's the JAL flight for example amongst the many.

Not just civvy, but I remember the shootdown 40 odd years back, of the USAF C130, not that far from where mh317 came down

"mh317", have they lost another one?!

blink.png

your eyes are better than mine...

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

I read all the pages about the missing plane:is Diego Garcia a possible scenario?

I read all the pages about the missing plane:is Diego Garcia a possible scenario?

I think so, who else has the power to make something vanish. There was technology on board heading to China, it had to be stopped.

I think so, who else has the power to make something vanish. There was technology on board heading to China, it had to be stopped.

Being beamed up to a different planet as some would have you believe would also make something vanish..

All the high tech they have these days nothing seems to work

why not apply the low tech they had many years ago in ww2

and make the airplanes carry canisters with dye if the come

down in the ocean you surely will find them some times I know

it sounds silly but that is one option

All the high tech they have these days nothing seems to work

why not apply the low tech they had many years ago in ww2

and make the airplanes carry canisters with dye if the come

down in the ocean you surely will find them some times I know

it sounds silly but that is one option

Unlikely given the weather they had in the days following the crash but I take your point. Definitely wouldnt have helped with MH370 where the search area is just mind-blowingly large : I still think they need a detachable EPIRB fitted either side of the tail but no system is ever going to be foolproof. As with anything in aviation, this would have to satisfy the safety authorities - whatever the cost, surely it has to be worth it to get first responders to the scene ASAP.

epirb_diagram.jpg

Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary

Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary

We will never know as dailymail is blocked by the Thailiban here anyway.....

you tube clip here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfbdPfJ0zbk

you tube clip here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfbdPfJ0zbk

here's the mail page - open it in your browser

Missing-MH370-data-strongly-suggests-Malaysia-Airlines-jet-deliberately-flown-course-ANTARCTICA-experts-tell-new-documentary.html

If flight MH370 did indeed follow the path suggested by Imarat's Satellite data. Then just as Malaysian Military monitored the flight making U-Turn and its flight Back Across the Malaysian peninsula... Why has there been no comment from Singapore or Indonesian Military... Remember this was an unknown object entering their Airspace...

MH370 was monitored by Malaysian Military Radar after it officially went silent to other sources. So it was 100% Detectable here (If it was indeed on this path...) Same with Thailand, was first an object being Monitored reported then dismissed. There has been complete silence by all Military involved in War Games in Thailand that were being conducted at this very time. Ships, Air Bases and Aircraft would have 100% Visibility at this time. Why the Silence?

For one, I believe Aircraft was never in Singapore's or Indonesian Air Space, or if contacted... no answer it would have been shot down. It was referenced in Thai Air Space... Then Hushed up, only reported when firmly questioned. By that time it would have exited and continued its flight. North...

If flight MH370 did indeed follow the path suggested by Imarat's Satellite data. Then just as Malaysian Military monitored the flight making U-Turn and its flight Back Across the Malaysian peninsula... Why has there been no comment from Singapore or Indonesian Military... Remember this was an unknown object entering their Airspace...

MH370 was monitored by Malaysian Military Radar after it officially went silent to other sources. So it was 100% Detectable here (If it was indeed on this path...) Same with Thailand, was first an object being Monitored reported then dismissed. There has been complete silence by all Military involved in War Games in Thailand that were being conducted at this very time. Ships, Air Bases and Aircraft would have 100% Visibility at this time. Why the Silence?

For one, I believe Aircraft was never in Singapore's or Indonesian Air Space, or if contacted... no answer it would have been shot down. It was referenced in Thai Air Space... Then Hushed up, only reported when firmly questioned. By that time it would have exited and continued its flight. North...

Close but no prize, it went west to Diego Garcia, only the "exceptional" ones could pull this off!