BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

Who is/are paying the expenses of the search mission ? Any idea ?

Who is/are paying the expenses of the search mission ? Any idea ?

So far Australia has committed $90m as within their seach zone jurisdiction & Malaysia $60m, unsure of funding contribution by China. If necessary additional funds will be made available. Government are trying to get the insurance companies to also contribute

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/aviation/malaysia-australia-to-fund-extra-search-for-mh370-if-needed/story-e6frg95x-1227307009645

Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary

1. -New documentary tries to find out what happened to flight MH370
  2. -Satellite data suggests plane flew for hours after losing contact
  3. -Expert says it 'strongly suggests' it was deliberately flown off course
  4. -Australian search co-ordinator confident MH370 will be found by May
  5. -Flight vanished on March 8, 2014 travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing

Flight MH370 may have been deliberately flown off course by someone in the cockpit, a new documentary claims.

Aviation disaster experts have analysed satellite data from the lost Malaysian Airlines flight and discovered that the plane flew on for hours after losing contact.

Careful examination of the evidence has revealed that MH370 made three turns after the last radio call, first a turn to the left, then two more, taking the plane west, then south towards Antarctica.

Heading south: Satellite data from Flight MH370 shows that the plane made several turns after the last radio call, before finally heading towards Antarctica

According to Malcolm Brenner, a world's leading expert in the causes of aviation disasters, those turns 'strongly suggest' someone in the cockpit deliberately flew MH370 off course.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2965399/Missing-MH370-data-strongly-suggests-Malaysia-Airlines-jet-deliberately-flown-course-ANTARCTICA-experts-tell-new-documentary.html#ixzz3XTnAl4At

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

...Just someone (e.g., the media) trying to make a dime by recycling existing information which has been in the public domain for months now. The only thing new might be the head doing the talking. Meanwhile, here at Conspiracy Central, I doubt there's a speculation or theory anyone anywhere could possibly devise that hasn't already been exhaustively discussed already. When actual aircraft pieces are found, I'll be interested...

Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary

Flight MH370 may have been deliberately flown off course by someone in the cockpit, a new documentary claims.

Aviation disaster experts have analysed satellite data from the lost Malaysian Airlines flight and discovered that the plane flew on for hours after losing contact.

Careful examination of the evidence has revealed that MH370 made three turns after the last radio call, first a turn to the left, then two more, taking the plane west, then south towards Antarctica.

Heading south: Satellite data from Flight MH370 shows that the plane made several turns after the last radio call, before finally heading towards Antarctica

According to Malcolm Brenner, a world's leading expert in the causes of aviation disasters, those turns 'strongly suggest' someone in the cockpit deliberately flew MH370 off course.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2965399/Missing-MH370-data-strongly-suggests-Malaysia-Airlines-jet-deliberately-flown-course-ANTARCTICA-experts-tell-new-documentary.html#ixzz3XTnAl4At

...Just someone (e.g., the media) trying to make a dime by recycling existing information which has been in the public domain for months now. The only thing new might be the head doing the talking. Meanwhile, here at Conspiracy Central, I doubt there's a speculation or theory anyone anywhere could possibly devise that hasn't already been exhaustively discussed already. When actual aircraft pieces are found, I'll be interested...

Why weren't defense networks lit up and/or defensive jets scrambled? Anwar Sadat, the most intelligent politician in Malaysia said much the same, as he personally oversaw a new, more powerful defense radar system installed along M's borders. He too was wondering why Malaysia's defense network were completely hoodwinked by the overflight of the large plane. Completely in the dark, if we're to believe Malaysian authorities (who don't have much credence in the best of times).

It appears Thailand's defense radar detected something awry in the sky, but didn't report it in a timely fashion, even hours after the news (of the missing plane) hit the headlines. What is it about SE Asian defense networks? Are they out to lunch or what? If a MH 370-event happened within 200 miles of the Korean peninsula, there would have been all sorts of detection and alarm bells going off.

So now in addition to giving advice to the RTP on how to properly conduct a murder investigation, you have advice for the world aviation community on how to properly conduct a search for an aircraft that deviates from its flight plan and goes missing?

The plane was not in deep Indian,Chinese or other sea.They are wasting money and time for nothing...My personal opinion

So now in addition to giving advice to the RTP on how to properly conduct a murder investigation, you have advice for the world aviation community on how to properly conduct a search for an aircraft that deviates from its flight plan and goes missing?

Here, I'll make it simple for you: When people get paid to do a job, it's expected they do that job.

Getting paid by taxpayer money, is not (or should not be) an excuse for doing an exceptionally shoddy job.

Could I show Thai officials how to do a better job? Yes. And I say that will full modesty and honesty.

Would Thai officials want to hear what someone like me has to say in that regard? Of course not.

coffee1.gif Uh, yeah, sure, OK, whatever. When that happens, be sure & call...

Here, I'll make it simple for you: When people get paid to do a job, it's expected they do that job.

Getting paid by taxpayer money, is not (or should not be) an excuse for doing an exceptionally shoddy job.

Could I show Thai officials how to do a better job? Yes. And I say that will full modesty and honesty.

Would Thai officials want to hear what someone like me has to say in that regard? Of course not.

Every large government agency has a department or staff to deal with entreaties from nut cases.

One Nonsense Post Removed

Why weren't defense networks lit up and/or defensive jets scrambled? Anwar Sadat, the most intelligent politician in Malaysia said much the same, as he personally oversaw a new, more powerful defense radar system installed along M's borders. He too was wondering why Malaysia's defense network were completely hoodwinked by the overflight of the large plane. Completely in the dark, if we're to believe Malaysian authorities (who don't have much credence in the best of times).

It appears Thailand's defense radar detected something awry in the sky, but didn't report it in a timely fashion, even hours after the news (of the missing plane) hit the headlines. What is it about SE Asian defense networks? Are they out to lunch or what? If a MH 370-event happened within 200 miles of the Korean peninsula, there would have been all sorts of detection and alarm bells going off.

Boomerangutang, this has been discussed, probably a dozen times in 206 pages!!

Scrambling fighters as the aircraft goes overhead is way too late. Even if crews are sitting all kitted up ready to fly, and all they have to do is get in the aircraft, run their checks and take off, they won't catch an aircraft traveling at Mach.9. Every minute it's opening up a 15 Km lead.

I believe the day it went missing was on a weekend, and a poster criticized me previously when I said that Air Forces are largely a 9-5, 5 days a week operations, unless there is a perceived threat. He since established that is the case. It would be impossible to call crews out, and get a fighter in the air in under 30 minutes. By that time, with the transponder off, there would be no way of knowing where the target was, it would be out of range of airborne radar, even if it had maintained the same track, but if it changed 90 degrees as this aircraft did, a fighter pilot wouldn't know which way to turn.

The fault would certainly seem to lie with defence radar teams, but they too may have been on stand down, or skeleton crews??

One conclusion, then, is Malaysian defense radar was either (a) non-functional (B) asleep-at-the-wheel © saw something awry, but yawned and said, 'pass me another energy drink Muhammed, will you please, thanks.' or (d) saw something, but their superiors told them not to make a fuss about it (similar to the radar sightings at Honolulu on that fateful Dec.7th morning, which controllers thought was a malfunction or a flock of geese).

One conclusion, then, is Malaysian defense radar was either (a) non-functional (cool.png asleep-at-the-wheel © saw something awry, but yawned and said, 'pass me another energy drink Muhammed, will you please, thanks.' or (d) saw something, but their superiors told them not to make a fuss about it (similar to the radar sightings at Honolulu on that fateful Dec.7th morning, which controllers thought was a malfunction or a flock of geese).

Yep... absolutely. But doubt a flock of geese could fly at Mach 0.86

Although conspiracy theory, its interesting how Malaysia let the world each for almost a week of the coast of Vietnam. Again, they either

1) had no clue it flew over their country

2) were buying time to create a story or cover up things.

That the Captain was very anti BN (ruling party ) and a v active support of Anwar, who just got jailed 2 days before, raises red flags to me

but again... thats not proof.