advice on check in for domestic

jacksam

I have tried to answer this by online search but no luck.

OK Thai gf is taking a domestic flight.(no check in luggage).

When I fly from here always international I use those machines out front to spit out my boarding pass.

So my question is this. .can she use this for domestic flight or does she need to que. Also is domestic same terminal.

She hasn't flown without me, and is basically like a school kid at airport. Sure some members know what I mean. I can't go as will be in HCM when she flies. Thank you in advance.

Thought this was a reasonable question. As distinct from general topics where such brilliant posts aka. "How do I get soap stain off shower screen .....where can I buy a large mirror....any advice on where to buy fresh fruit...."

I get NO REPLY. OK I will go back to the good old Google.

Thanks . She should be OK. Unrelated but it always amuses me that Thai (girls at least) won't ask for directions or help. Well her at least. That's why I need to map it out for her.

Maybe you could check her in online ( depending on which airline as some don't allow it departing from Bangkok) as she doesn't have any luggage

She, therefore, wouldn't have to queue.

Thanks again but I will be in HCM at time of online check in and unless you do check in via Facebook she wouldn't know where to start. She would try and post a pic of herself with a new bag or some such

Airaisia is offering check-in via machine for domestic travel. They are located in front of the normal check in counters and behind the security screening (in the aisle a bit in the back). Not really visible from the outside. You will need the itinerary number to do the check in. If she is afraid of doing any of this, then I would recommend the counter. Usually Airasia has as well a fast check in counter for people without luggage. At least they had the last time I checked in.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

She will have to wait at check in. If you check in online you still have to bag drop and wait a little time. Easy answer for an easy question.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The machines outside the terminal do international as well as domestic.

Once she has her boarding pass she will need to go into the terminal and walk all the way to the left and clockwise around all the check in desks. You can not use them as a shortcut to security.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app