Suzuki 650 only 319,000

yankee99

The gladius is ugly as

Ugly as hell! But food reviews about this bike especially the engine.

Anyway, you can get an inline four for 285-300 k thb now in thailand.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not ugly at all to my eyes. All this stuff is subjective. It reminds me when Suzuki went out with the Katanas back then the prehistory. Some found them great, others horrible. Problem with these exchanges was to get your letter published on a magazine.

• Like 1

The gladius is ugly as

Ugly as hell! But food reviews about this bike especially the engine.
Food bike reviews is about best places to go eating with it ?

Haha. It has to be good. Smartphones you now.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think the Gladius looks much better than the Monster and much better than those angular new 'transformer' bikes like the new ER6n or the Z1000.

Sure, nothing like the pure sex that is the MV Rivale 800 or the F3, but still...

• Like 1

One of my old favourites was my old 600 Bandit - lovely bike (until it hit a double-decker bus, with me on top, thanks to a cheeky side swipe from a zombie tin box driver on a muppet phone!). Lovely gear box, smooth and never that "where-the-fudge-has-neutral-gone" Honda CBR "fun" (talking same time period - maybe 12 years ago - they are better now). Don't think the 650 above is too pretty though IMO.

...out of the Gladius,new CBR 650,or ER6n which one comes on top ?....I think,I will go with CBR 650...am I wrong?

You'd need to see a group test of the 3 bikes. I can only speak for the ER6n. It handles OK, has a reasonable turn of speed, and is reliable (no issues with mine).

Just in case some of you guys have forgotten what Monsters look like:

Can you say "sexy front end?"....lol

Think this is the suzuki thread.

Just responding to the comments about the look of the mighty Gladius vs the Monster that a couple of posters mentioned.

Hope I didn't ruffle your feathers.

Don't think the 650 above is too pretty though IMO.

no it isnt the sexiest bike around for sure ...........but it usually performs very well in the group tests on youtube ,

some bike reviewers prefer it over all the other 650's like the versys and the bmw etc

350k is pribably good considering its totally made in japan ........but you would neeed to spend some money making it look a bit better

19" front wheel though ,an advantage once you get outside bkk but a bit harder to manouver through gridlocked traffic

more extras available for the versys as well and cheaper ...(at least in thailand ) but the suzuki gets better milage per galllon despite being heavier so you might break even after taking a year or two worth of gas refills into the equasion and end up with a better bike for the same price if your going to keep it a few yrs .......