Hi

Looking for any information on setting up small solar powered systems in Thailand. Have looked around a few hardware shops in Bangkok to no avail. But nowhere up country as yet.

Interested in a small system to run a couple of farm systems ie aerate a fish pond and run a small length electric fence off.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Just noticed 2 solar plants about 30 rai each on the 24 highway just west of Nong Ki also saw another the same size on the east side of highway 21 about 20 km north of highway 2. If your in the area look for them they are right on the highways.

Just noticed 2 solar plants about 30 rai each on the 24 highway just west of Nong Ki also saw another the same size on the east side of highway 21 about 20 km north of highway 2. If your in the area look for them they are right on the highways.

yes spotted them ....huuuugggeeee!

yes spotted them ....huuuugggeeee!

Also a wind far on the north side of highway 2256 at gps from:15.130296, 101.480198 (Wind turbines.)

We have a small one given to us by the government years ago and was looking for some a couple of years ago. I searched on line and found a couple of places that could hook you up. Electricity has been run out to my farm so I didn't follow up, but they were not hard to find online.

try john at pingsolar .... or fb him under the same pingsolar ...his website is feesbay.com ....very helpful guy and can give you some estimates ...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand