American wanted in connection with body found on Pattaya French Restaurant roof

webfact

American wanted in connection with body found on Pattaya French Restaurant roof

dead-12.jpg

PATTAYA: -- As Pattaya Police continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding the death of a woman whose decomposed body was found on the roof of a South Pattaya French Restaurant on Tuesday, the identity of the victim is now known and her American Boyfriend is now being sought by Police.

The body of the woman, who was carrying no ID, was discovered on Tuesday placed inside a Black Garbage Bag on the roof of the La Petite Planete French Restaurant located opposite the Tuk.Com IT Center in South Pattaya.

At the time an ankle bracelet was seen on the victim and it was revealed that a woman aged 19 who lived in an adjacent building had gone missing around 1 month ago. Khun Dow aged 35, a cousin of the missing woman arrived at the scene and thought the victim may be her relative.

It was confirmed on Wednesday that the ankle bracelet found on the woman matches one worn by Khun Anusara aged 19, the missing woman. DNA tests are now taking place to confirm the identity of the victim but Police expect them to show the body is that of Khun Anusara aged 19 who was known to be in a relationship with an American man, currently known only as Tim aged 40-45. Khun Anusara was preparing to finish the relationship with Tim who was known to be angry and extremely jealous.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/122201/american-wanted-in-connection-with-body-found-on-pattaya-french-restaurant-roof/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-03-20

• Like 1

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So although the article says "Tim was known to be angry and extremely Jealous" and "was seen leaving the aprtment in a hurry" you blame the victim? you are priceless, clueless but priceless!

"Im not blaming the victim. Lesson learned" .

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Rimmer
English only please
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Some guys are desperate to do any thing undo, warning to all you girls out there, money is not everything,so do not finish your guy money and try to finish your relationship with him because the guy has no money to spend on your head again, it make some men to get mad and think bad, advice,do not start a relationship which you cannot finish just because you need a guys money.

The same story, lots of farang in Thailand was a victim of some bad Thai women. No need to kill. RIP.

So although the article says "Tim was known to be angry and extremely Jealous" and "was seen leaving the aprtment in a hurry" you blame the victim? you are priceless, clueless but priceless!

Where is the poster blaming the victim ? He's just stating a fact.

Or are you playing the Thaier than Thai apologist again? All Thai women good, All foreigner bad .

• Like 2

The age gap 19 years old... God..

She was 19, he is 40-45.

It isn't solely the age gap, but how young she was.

She was the victim here... obvious I know, but some seem to suggest otherwise.

• Like 1

And what that 19 years old doing in that 45 years old man? In fact 45 yrs old is very matured enough to take care of here.
And why should a foreigner murdered that young lady in fact he knows that he can be jailed. Jealousy? Hmmmmm
Im not blaming anyone Im just curious.
Been here in Thailand and i can say long enough to witness how some Thai ladies exist.

Edited by Rimmer
Caps removed
  • Like 1

What is a middle aged guy doing with a young teenager?

what is the "profession" of those young teenagers ?

Where do they meet those "middle aged man"?

In the kindergarden?

Or was it beach road by night ?

If you step in this business ,you know there are risks.

In this case she didn't know that also some farang react "thai -style" ,

meaning killing when they dont get what they want .

Well it is the sad truth,she wont be the last .

Time the poor families realize there youngsters can not provide them wealth.

Most of those "teen agers" return empty handed ,pregnant,addicted or never.

• Like 2

What is a middle aged guy doing with a young teenager?

Oh come on, this is Pattaya for god sake?!huh.png

Just go out and walk along Beach Road at night time and you will see much bigger age differences than that

Edited by Asiantravel
  • Like 2

19 year old with a 45 year old. No wonder the relationship wasn't working out.

In Pattaya that is a bit weird, I mean a 45 year old with a 19 year old. As normal he would be 65 or more.

• Like 2