American wanted in connection with body found on Pattaya French Restaurant roof

webfact

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 year old with a 45 year old. No wonder the relationship wasn't working out.

In pattaya age gap is not important. the farang guy could have been 20 - 99 years old as long as cash was flowing.

many 19 year olds are attending university, nana university, walking street university, etc.

Some guys are desperate to do any thing undo, warning to all you girls out there, money is not everything,so do not finish your guy money and try to finish your relationship with him because the guy has no money to spend on your head again, it make some men to get mad and think bad, advice,do not start a relationship which you cannot finish just because you need a guys money.

I often wonder how many Thai girls do leave because the money runs out.

We have all heard stories but if you break a finger nail in Robinsons by the time you get to the BTS you will according to some idiot have lost an arm.

I'd bet more guys toss Thai girls out because they have found another girl than Thai girls leave because times are tough.

Or are we men who live in the land of smiles and honeypots so loyal we wouldn't do such a thing?

• Like 2

IF, this guy really did kill this young lady, what does their age matter?

It is a terrible, senseless, horrific crime. I hope whoever committed it gets the justice they deserve.

I hope we hear he gets caught.

Condolences to the Family.

Before we all hang the American boyfriend, maybe we should also take a good look at the Thai boyfriend.

Odds are 50/50 which one may have been more jealous.

You should go tell the police "you know" she had a Thai boy friend, it could help maybe who knows. blink.png

Some 19 years old women have more mature mind that 45 years old ones.....and some 45 years old men have the mind of a teenager....what makes them very stupid and dangerous.....specially when are drunk and jealous. I hope the police will get him and put him with the company he deserves, the men in jail that will love to get a "farang" with that "resume".....

do you mean “ mature “ or do you mean “ calculating “ ?giggle.gif

Edited by Asiantravel

RIP to the poor Thai lady who was so brutally murdered and a warning to other girls not to go after such a young man she would have been better off with a more mature and sensible foreign man not a young lad of 45.

• Like 2

Lol Pattaya is one big bar for godsake , have a another look at it , in fact stand on beach road and look west for as far as the eye can see there is nothing but bars , occasioanlly broken by mrkets and the odd shop and hotel .

Ahem. The beach road area, "Pattaya", is probably about 8-10% of the total area of Pattaya city. In the dark side f.ex. there might well be >1km between bars. Also included are cassava fields, etc.

But yeah, the area clipped by Pattaya Nua, Beach Road and 3rd road is pretty much an open air brothel. I just wish people would call it "Pattaya City Center" or some such, just to pinpoint the actual area in question. Wouldn't want them punters get disappointed out in the boonies.

Been murdered for Jealousy? Im not convince.

Some Thai ladies hook up for an old farang to provide their VICES, HOUSES, SURGERY AND Thai boyfriends NEEDS as well. Just a sample ok?

I don't know her case but i can describe her base to the image.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by MsPhilippines
  • Like 1

In a moment of rage, one is dead and one has a life sentence hanging over his head.

Who knows what the reasons were, one can only speculate.

Murder seems a common occurrence in pattaya, with both western and thai victims, perhaps you don't often hear about it in bangkok as there is a more thai:westerner ratio and it's written in thai.

Condolences to all those involved

Some guys are desperate to do any thing undo, warning to all you girls out there, money is not everything,so do not finish your guy money and try to finish your relationship with him because the guy has no money to spend on your head again, it make some men to get mad and think bad, advice,do not start a relationship which you cannot finish just because you need a guys money.

Why only a warning to the sometimes desperate girls and not to the stupid farang, who should control this situation as a mature 45 year old...!

In Thailand a 19 year old woman has achieved the age of majority and can associate with the men of he choice regardless of their own age. This is also true in the western world where young Asian girls are raising Eurasian families with their middle aged European or American husband.

Personally it warms my heart to know that, as yet, that middle aged men and their young wives can live in happiness and peace without feeling that they are scorned by those of prejudice and bad manners.

• Like 1

My thoughts for the family of the lost lady. Terrible that anyone should be murdered.

I am 45, live in Bangkok. I certainly can't imagine having an educated discussion with a 19 yr old lady in Pattaya!

I have no problem if they are just having mutual fun, fine.

I just can't imagine having any more than a sexual relationship with a 19 yr old lady. I personally prefer an older more mature 30-40 yr old!

Hope they run down this American guy..find out the facts. Certainly seems suspicious!

Of the comments I'v read so far she was a bad lady and it was about him having no money left to spend on her................

if you know more than has been published so far perhaps you should be helping the police ........or are you entering the 'Twilight Zone".

May she RIP and blessings to her family.

• Like 1

Speak for yourself.

Are you one of those hobos that live under a bridge, spewing out to the world that money is not everything?