American wanted in connection with body found on Pattaya French Restaurant roof

webfact

Some guys are desperate to do any thing undo, warning to all you girls out there, money is not everything,so do not finish your guy money and try to finish your relationship with him because the guy has no money to spend on your head again, it make some men to get mad and think bad, advice,do not start a relationship which you cannot finish just because you need a guys money.

For the mainstream lady...please follow that advice.

For the rest of the ladies (in the business)

'that pretty much puts them out of business....

Buyer beware. and... 2 wrongs never make a right.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 year old with a 45 year old. No wonder the relationship wasn't working out.

Yeah,

Surely he was not yet mature enough...

Obviously, mature men realize that 99% of relationships end for whatever reason. Up to you how bad you want to take it. If you are in Pattaya a broken heart SHOULD LAST NO MORE THAN 24 HRS.

My name is not Sherlock, but the falung is the obvious target. Especially if he was staying in that building. But also could have been the jealous Thai that was in the background. If the Yank had had a couple of fights with her and did not kill her, maybe he decided he would wear it so took off.

Certainly would not blame the girl at all, unfortunately she is dead, only because she was maybe a nice looking girl, very sad.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What is a middle aged guy doing with a young teenager?

Well if you don't know that, you must have led a sheltered life! Either that or you're an ex catholic priest !!! lol

On a serious note though, looking at her picture, she was a beautiful girl, it's so sad that one so young has lost her life. My sincere condolences to her friends and family. Indeed a tragic loss. I hope they get the culprit and he gets what he deserves. So all Farangs in Pattaya can help trace 45 year-old Tim for questioning........................please!.........

It's kind of creepy and weird to be preying on girls that young though, much less having a 'relationship' with them. I know men like to convince themselves that these girls really do like someone older, and, y'know... maybe that is true.

Maybe their bedroom walls do have posters of hunks like Rupert Murdoch or Albert Einstein. It's every young girl's dream- forget those muscle bound guys her own age, forget those good looking guys in music videos and on soap operas, she really wants wrinkles, moobs and saggy testicles.

So Young, it is very sad when a person so young, still in their teens meets a sick individual, whoever did this is so very sick and I hope that it haunts them every waking moment for the rest of their lives.

It's kind of creepy and weird to be preying on girls that young though, much less having a 'relationship' with them. I know men like to convince themselves that these girls really do like someone older, and, y'know... maybe that is true.

Maybe their bedroom walls do have posters of hunks like Rupert Murdoch or Albert Einstein. It's every young girl's dream- forget those muscle bound guys her own age, forget those good looking guys in music videos and on soap operas, she really wants wrinkles, moobs and saggy testicles.

As someone mentioned on TV a few months ago - fat wallets sometimes are full of 'hansum'. smile.png

really sorry and sad to read about this womans early demise, but after being here for nearly 6 years, i have read so many stories on

farrangs dying too early and very mysterious, but nobody gives a flying f.ck.

so again, poor for the sad woman, but if everyone here goes up in arms, why not when a farang dies??

any body remember chiang mai guests? or the canadian girls???

just my 2 cents worth.

rip and condolences to the family.

p.s. if you want respect and compasion, one must first learn to give respect and practice compassion.

thats what i teach my kids.

So age difference makes men killers.

Or is it just this american idiot who took the life of a young women for whatever reason which can never justify such an act.

My gawd, read some of your own answers, the fact that someone was killed doesn't really seem to exist.

You are absolutely correct!

Reading some of the posts, makes one think about the mentality of many.

Looking at the big picture it is a sad situation and frightening too.

• Like 1

At the moment it's all 'ifs, buts and maybes' but one thing is for sure though, the girl was 19 and way, way too young to die.

Whatever the 'arrangement' they had, it shouldn't be the issue or of any surprise.

If the guy in question did do it though, I hope they throw his rear end into the monkey-house and let the inmates do their stuff to it, day-in, day-out.

the pathetic insecurity of someone playing well out of his league.

what a waste of a young. there is nothing she could have done that would justify such an ignominious end.

So you knew both of them intimately? You know his and her maturity....you knew them in the relationship....maybe you treated this man for disorders.

Get a life.

Yet another stupid remark from the cave era.

• Like 1

So age difference makes men killers.

Or is it just this american idiot who took the life of a young women for whatever reason which can never justify such an act.

My gawd, read some of your own answers, the fact that someone was killed doesn't really seem to exist.

You are absolutely correct!

Reading some of the posts, it makes one think about the diversity of the mental conditions of people one mixes around during ones day to life.

It is sad and very frightening realisation...

Humans will always be the most dangerous because unlike zombies and animals the majority of our actions are based on emotion.

I'm going to say that humans will always be more dangerous than zombies... because unlike zombies, humans aren't fictional creations.

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Personal opinion

I hate how these farangs, who are 45+ years old, that come to Thailand, with a bit of money that they have saved up, thinking they are something special, flashing their money about as if they are loaded and acting like dog's ballocks because they are dating young beautiful thai girls.

i mean, it's quite funny and pathetic at the same time, because they would be nothing special in their country, just a another normal fat ugly farang, who can't get a girlfriend,who is half of their age or a wife in their country, so they come to Thailand to get one.

While in Thailand, at some point they probably think they are really handsome because of the attentions they get from the young thai girls. These girls only give them attentions or become their girlfriend or wife is because they are there for money. (This probably happens 90 percent of the time, Probably the most in Pattaya)

i cannot comprehend the reason why these farangs think they could buy love from a girl who is half of their age. it's beyond my understandings.

Let's face it, if they are dating or marrying a young thai girl, she isn't going to stay with them for long when they run out of money. Why would a young beautiful thai girl want to date or stay married to someone who is old, fat, ugly and has no money. Now what happens to those farangs whose girlfriend or wife has left them with nothing. They will probably go do something stupid like this american.( if he did murder the girl)

Even if they are good looking and have a lot of money, the age gap is too great. Let's just say if their girlfriend or wife is 20 and they're 45 years old. In 15 years time, they will be 60 and their partner will be 35. Now, they are old and their partner is still young. what this mean she is probably still be sexually active and she will need to be pleased. Now the old farang is too old to please his wife, so she goes out and find a younger guy and sleeps with him.

Now, my friend, you have a failed relationship. (this happens a lot).

Also,

These farangs that comes to Thailnd would probably be classed as peodophile in there own country. i mean, dating a girl who is half his age, it makes you think if they could date a girl at any age, without breaking the law, they would probably go as young as possible.

RIP poor girl.

I hope this american gets what he deserves if he did do it.

My dear young lady,

Have you never heard the expression that it takes 2 to tango.

Or the other one that says that love has no boundaries.

I see you make no comment whatsoever about older women (cougars I believe they are called) in relationships with much older men.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

19 year old with a 45 year old. No wonder the relationship wasn't working out.

Why?

What a narrow minded stupid ageist remark.

why?

you think a 19 year girl and a 45 year old man has something in common other than sex for money. grow up.

It all boils down to ethics and morals something many folk seem to leave behind with them back in the west.

More than likely as a result of being able to 'get away with it' over here. Depending on how you have been bought up a teenager and a middle aged man should be in your eyes, totally and utterly unacceptable wherever the hell you are in the world.

Just because it's accepted here, it don't make it right.

Personal opinion

I hate how these farangs, who are 45+ years old, that come to Thailand, with a bit of money that they have saved up, thinking they are something special, flashing their money about as if they are loaded and acting like dog's ballocks because they are dating young beautiful thai girls.

i mean, it's quite funny and pathetic at the same time, because they would be nothing special in their country, just a another normal fat ugly farang, who can't get a girlfriend,who is half of their age or a wife in their country, so they come to Thailand to get one.

While in Thailand, at some point they probably think they are really handsome because of the attentions they get from the young thai girls. These girls only give them attentions or become their girlfriend or wife is because they are there for money. (This probably happens 90 percent of the time, Probably the most in Pattaya)

i cannot comprehend the reason why these farangs think they could buy love from a girl who is half of their age. it's beyond my understandings.

Let's face it, if they are dating or marrying a young thai girl, she isn't going to stay with them for long when they run out of money. Why would a young beautiful thai girl want to date or stay married to someone who is old, fat, ugly and has no money. Now what happens to those farangs whose girlfriend or wife has left them with nothing. They will probably go do something stupid like this american.( if he did murder the girl)

Even if they are good looking and have a lot of money, the age gap is too great. Let's just say if their girlfriend or wife is 20 and they're 45 years old. In 15 years time, they will be 60 and their partner will be 35. Now, they are old and their partner is still young. what this mean she is probably still be sexually active and she will need to be pleased. Now the old farang is too old to please his wife, so she goes out and find a younger guy and sleeps with him.

Now, my friend, you have a failed relationship. (this happens a lot).

Also,

These farangs that comes to Thailnd would probably be classed as peodophile in there own country. i mean, dating a girl who is half his age, it makes you think if they could date a girl at any age, without breaking the law, they would probably go as young as possible.

RIP poor girl.

I hope this american gets what he deserves if he did do it.

Welcome to TV. Shame your first post is so ill informed.

A relationship is a contract. The terms of which are renegotiated every day between the relevant parties. If one fullfills his or her terms of the contract with money...so be it.

And do you really think that some middle age guy gives a toss what you or anyone else thinks if he can shag a young lovely just because he worked hard (avoided losing all in a divorce to some posionous western harpy) and can therefore happily toss a few shackles to his tirrak.

I know man of 75 y that look younger than man of 45 years ,

i know ladies of 45 who can do it 10 times better than ladies of 19y,

So in the end ,everybody does what he (she) wants,nobody 's advice or permission is needed!

Why you don't discuss how it is possible she was not earlier found than 30 days?

No flies? No smell?

answer: In the center of Pattaya this smell is normal,just walk from Kassikorn bank to Tucom ,

the stench is unbearable ! Some people call this area : location ,location ! lol

• Like 1

age is irrelevent - if 2 adults decide they want a relationship then who are any of us to judge. (really not our business)

At any rate what does someone's age have to do with the poor murdered thai bird anyways? It could easily been a 19yr old thai lad that is responsible. blink.png

Edited by britmaveric