BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
NomadJoe

List of Big Bikes Now Available in Thailand at Normal Prices.

12 hours ago, finnishmen said:

this tread not has any bike, only ugly race bikes and racers not need be on road, only race area. were have all true bikes up 500cc and cruisers,choppers,boppers,or true travel bikes. goldwings,HD, all were has photo this tread NOT have normal human bike only idiot toys. were can looking bikes north thailand area khon kaen,udon thani roi et about. net site link please i looking new true bike now. NOT idiot plastic toys not have real bike. thailand have better use cruiser style bike than race style bike, road not have good condition and race not can use city good. race not can use anywere thailand roads. rebel 500 have wery ideal thailand roads. i has drive hundredthousands kilometer on thailand roads north thailand and test many bike, racer no can use anywere roads have poor,cruiser have best or travel bike goldwing have too heavy city not comfortable drive, HD hav ideal good normal eweryday user but too expensive, need drop HD prize about 70% then have normal. scooters wave and click etc, no need anywere, if live and drive only in city area. just has test drive new honda rebel 500cc and has comfortable,easy drive city but good at travelling far too. wery comfortable bike. cafe racers has only toy no need anywere,big race bikes no can use anywere good. long time travelling only have good chopper and goldwing and HD.

Okay so that's your opinion, I am sure some prefer sports-bikes, up to them.

How about adventure bikes? My buddy on his Africa Twin goes everywhere on his, including off the beaten track & Cambodia. A HD will do you no good over there.

10 hours ago, brokenbone said:

arent there any choppers around at decent prices ?

Triumph Bobber.....

• Like 1

16 hours ago, finnishmen said:

this tread not has any bike, only ugly race bikes and racers not need be on road, only race area. were have all true bikes up 500cc and cruisers,choppers,boppers,or true travel bikes. goldwings,HD, all were has photo this tread NOT have normal human bike only idiot toys. were can looking bikes north thailand area khon kaen,udon thani roi et about. net site link please i looking new true bike now. NOT idiot plastic toys not have real bike. thailand have better use cruiser style bike than race style bike, road not have good condition and race not can use city good. race not can use anywere thailand roads. rebel 500 have wery ideal thailand roads. i has drive hundredthousands kilometer on thailand roads north thailand and test many bike, racer no can use anywere roads have poor,cruiser have best or travel bike goldwing have too heavy city not comfortable drive, HD hav ideal good normal eweryday user but too expensive, need drop HD prize about 70% then have normal. scooters wave and click etc, no need anywere, if live and drive only in city area. just has test drive new honda rebel 500cc and has comfortable,easy drive city but good at travelling far too. wery comfortable bike. cafe racers has only toy no need anywere,big race bikes no can use anywere good. long time travelling only have good chopper and goldwing and HD.

Are you finished, Finnishmen? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, damascase said:

HD hav ideal good normal eweryday user but too expensive, need drop HD prize about 70% then have normal. scooters wave and click etc, no need anywere

I would NOT want to be on a planet where young Thai kids are thrashing around on 500kg beasts, not sure you are thinking clearly there Finnish 🙂

And congrats to all Finns out there on a sterling F1 drive by your countryman Bottas on the weekend! Sorry, know this is a bike thread...

On 3/20/2019 at 5:39 AM, finnishmen said:

sorry but i do not understand what you are trying to say.

• Like 1

Gosh am i the only one to think that the Versys is, i was going to say ugly, but no, really the word is disgusting.

I just want to puke everytime i see that :

image.png.fde69054f6e8ca1a2a19a2dea2284b55.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pepper9187 said:

Gosh am i the only one to think that the Versys is, i was going to say ugly, but no, really the word is disgusting.

I just want to puke everytime i see that :

Well that's the old Mk1 & 2, Mk3 was introduced in 2015 with completely different fairing/head lights

Had a Mk3 until a month ago, sold it but it was a good bike.

DSC00843-2.jpg.1dde3de6e82c8d6346f3f386c8ebc906.jpg

1 minute ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Well that's the old Mk1 & 2, Mk3 was introduced in 2015 with completely different fairing/head lights

Had a Mk3 until a month ago, sold it but it was a good bike.

Oh yah that one looks a million time better.

BTW why did you sold it ? Did you buy a bigger bike or was there some flaws on the bike ?

41 minutes ago, Pepper9187 said:

Oh yah that one looks a million time better.

BTW why did you sold it ? Did you buy a bigger bike or was there some flaws on the bike ?

Yes got a more powerful bike.

The Versys is an extremely robust bike, a bit heavy, very comfortable and the screen is very good (adjustable)

• Like 1