Phuket kidnappers 'were Russian loan sharks'

webfact

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's all a set-up.

Probably there was a fight between the 2 and she won .

Then she asked for help to uncles and nephew and they helped cleaning out the atm

and dumped the body.

If you have a villa in Puckett,it is more worth than a milj bht.

Since the victim was not married with a thai nat. it was in company name ,

so all they had to do was do a transfer of director (costs 7000bht) and does not even require the

victim to be there !The victim also had 300 000 bht on his account?

All BS

"All BS"

As is your ridiculous post.

• Like 1

"closely watched by the man now known as Oleksandr Boychuk, aka Andrei, a Ukrainian citizen"

so why they call them Russian loan sharks ??? if one is Ukrainian ....

They are all the same s...! Fingers crossed, Krim explodes!

You borrow money, you pay it back. If you lend money to someone from your country and they did not pay you back what would you feel like doing to them? I do not lend money for this exact reason, i just don't know what i would be capable of doing if someone did not pay me back my hard earned dollar. They knew what the consequences where.

Agreed,...they make it sound so luxurious by calling it a resort, but when you actually get there it's like a construction worker dorm,...lol and when you try to find another, you figure out that it's all the same for a 30 km in all directions! I stick with agoda.com or Groupons Thailand, to assure myself of happy trip

• Like 1

Looking at recent events in the Crimea, with the mindset, is it any wonder these are just a tiny fraction of the Russian exports to the tourist spots around the world.

God help us when they really get going.

ps You can set the daily limit in Thailand for your ATM withdrawals.

Seriously? How can you raise your limit to 300k at the atm.. thats pretty high. most I can take out is like 30k but it seems like that banks might be curious why so much money is being taken out. That seems like too much to casually take out at the atm... Sooo did they recover any video from the ATMs itself to prove this theory?

But then again... owing 1mil thb to loan sharks is never a good thing.. especially russians... Something smells fishy

The daily limit you can withdraw is set by your bank... The only limit set by the ATM is "per transaction"

So if they had a Limit with their home bank for 10,000... Then could do 15 transactions at the same ATM for 20k THB each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife makes multiple withdrawals as well 20,000 at a time. It may that 20 notes is the maximum that will coe out of the slot. just a thought.

I don't know why they say Russians if one of them is Ukrainian. It's not Russia, well not yet.

withdrew 300K from the ATM?? I am only allowed to withdrawl 20K per day.

right, is that even possible? i guess its more quality thai journalism.

No, I can withdraw more. You can organise a higher withdraw limit with the bank. However you may have to do multiple transactions

Edited by Phuketboy

'Gen Vitsanu said that the case is becoming clearer now and the police are convinced that the kidnapping was genuine. The question is whether Mr Slabinskiy was involved in the plan or not.

If he was involved, then the beating was presumably staged and he is now hiding somewhere in Phuket. If he was not, then investigators agree with Ms Strizheus, that he is most likely already dead.'

​After all the girlfriend said, the BIB still won't let go of this idea. From what she says the guy was assaulted viciously and repeatedly, yet they still say he could have set it up.

Jesus

'Gen Vitsanu said that the case is becoming clearer now and the police are convinced that the kidnapping was genuine. The question is whether Mr Slabinskiy was involved in the plan or not.

If he was involved, then the beating was presumably staged and he is now hiding somewhere in Phuket. If he was not, then investigators agree with Ms Strizheus, that he is most likely already dead.'

​After all the girlfriend said, the BIB still won't let go of this idea. From what she says the guy was assaulted viciously and repeatedly, yet they still say he could have set it up.

Jesus

One witness, possible involved in this as well, claims something. If they were to blindly believe her and only follow that you'd complain about that.

Jesus.

those russian are taking over the world with violence and drugs drink and bad manners

Was told by an American mate the other day that they are buying Condo's in abundance. Families clubbing together to buy and having regular holidays in Pattaya and Phuket. Maybe Ukraine as well.

Seriously? How can you raise your limit to 300k at the atm.. thats pretty high. most I can take out is like 30k but it seems like that banks might be curious why so much money is being taken out. That seems like too much to casually take out at the atm... Sooo did they recover any video from the ATMs itself to prove this theory?

But then again... owing 1mil thb to loan sharks is never a good thing.. especially russians... Something smells fishy

yes they did.

Police checked the camera at the ATM and collected footage of her withdrawing money, closely watched by the man now known as Oleksandr Boychuk, aka Andrei, a Ukrainian citizen.

And i can raise the limit on my bangkok bank atm card with one phone call. takes less than 5 minutes.

you really should try reading the whole story sometimes.

the secluded Blue Garden Resort

There should be some law about what sort of place qualifies to be called a 'resort'.

It's no Marriot, but I think it qualifies as a resort; http://www.sawadee.com/hotel/phuket/bluegarden/

Here's from that page:

The resort facilitates a large swimming pool with full spacious bar and fine restaurant where great Thai cuisine and traditional French dishes are at your flavor.

The “ Happiness” are at your accessible where comfort with full services and facilities be in the right place here at “ Blue Garden Resort “

Is that sort of English Thai or Russian? Looks like a reasonably nice place too

• Like 1