What is a TOR?

I'm a teacher here in Thailand but I didn't graduate as a teacher. so I've been applying for the teachers licence waiver for sometime now. I finally decided to do diploma in education and I'll graduate this month but one of the many requirements is this "1.4. Original TOR; Honorable Dismissal; Authenticated TOR for foreigners" and I have no idea what that is. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

but one of the many requirements is this "1.4. Original TOR; Honorable Dismissal; Authenticated TOR for foreigners" and I have no idea what that is. Any help would be appreciated.

Who states this requirement? Do you have a link to the document?

• Like 1

I have the waiver already but I'm taking diploma in education so that I won't have to apply for the waiver again. the university requested this document from me. I think it's just the Transcript IF Record from my previous university. thanks for reply and I'm sorry if I confused you with my incomplete post.

• Like 1

I have no link to the requirement. the university I'm studying Diploma in Education listed it as one of the documents I have to submit before graduation

Hi,

Sorry, are you going for a BA in education, as many friends and I are looking for other opportunities.

Could you teach for example English after that course?

Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Okay, it's clear now. It's a requirement from the university you're doing your Graduate Diploma in Education with.

Witch is pretty much irritating for all involved here. Even Google would know it. But let's move to another topic, please............coffee1.gif

yes, Lostinisan. it's in education and you can get a 5 years licence with it after you complete the study

Hello,

Did you do that on weekends, or full time? How long did it take and how much does it cost? Thanks in advance.

Sirchai, sorry for the late reply. I do it only on weekends but most of the time there's no classes to attend. you just have to go to the website of the school and do the assignments given for your course then attend the few face to face classes required. it's 27,500 per semester and you can pay little by little if you want but you get 10% discount if you pay full at once.

Sirchai, sorry for the late reply. I do it only on weekends but most of the time there's no classes to attend. you just have to go to the website of the school and do the assignments given for your course then attend the few face to face classes required. it's 27,500 per semester and you can pay little by little if you want but you get 10% discount if you pay full at once.

Is the course accredited by The Teachers' Council of Thailand?