Electronic Components Shop Thepprasit Road

Cloggie

Dear all,

Need resistors, leds, capacitors, IC (like ne555), transistors, TRIAC's, trafo's, reed-relais etc etc.

I found this message already: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/661238-electronic-components-shop/

Have been there but now able to find it - went to both gas stations and their staff have no clue what I mean.

Asked several motorbike taxis and they all point to the two gas station at Thepprasit Road but still not able to find it.

Can somebody confirm that this shop is still there and if so where do I need to look, left side / ride side / behind gas station?

I know all the online shops, but I prefer to buy all parts myself in a shop so I can see what I buy first.

If somebody knows an alternative shop in Pattaya, I am happy to hear that as well.

Thanks,

I had a hell of a time finding it too.

if you are coming down Thepprasit from Sukhumvit the shop is on your right ( green and white awning )

post-2109-0-39252900-1395729767_thumb.jp

opposite is this big paint shop

post-2109-0-51209700-1395729774_thumb.jp

a bit further down the road is another shop that has some electronic components too

its on the same side of the road about 30 meters before you get to the Mityon motorbike shop ( which is on your left so if you get to Mityon you went too far )

Happy hunting..

Edited by johng

• 7 years later...

There is also a tools shop called Wattana on the Pattaya Klang road near Foodmart. At the entrance of the parking lot go over the street and 20 meters in direction Sukhumvit. Has usually some bins and stuff outside. Has some electronic stuff in there.

• 4 weeks later...

PS: Correction, not Wattana, the name is "Santi Hardware".

@johng: Thanks to you I could visit the "green and white awning" shop. Still open and has a huge lot of electronics. Great store! Valuable tip, thx.

• Like 1