BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Camilla Conti

The best Yoga teacher training course in Thailand?

Hi,

I already have some schools that I checked out -- but what do you say? Can anybody recommend a program? Should be cheap of course, but even more important is that the teachers are experienced. I would prefer to learn classical yoga. Sivananda would be great, but I guess its not possible to find that in Thailand. Beach would be nice too.

Namaste wai2.gif

Mary

Really nobody here that can help me out? I would prefer to get to know some personal infos about the school I decide for. As it is a lot of money I need to spend facepalm.gif

Perhaps somebody heard about them*(Deleted out*)- online I was reading it is okay but is this a really good school? Anybody knows the teachers? It is near Chiang Mai.

Or any other recommendations? Please smile.png

Please don't posts to direct links to commercial sites. If you wish for people to review a site then put the address in in such a way that it must be copied into the browser. The exception is for sponsors.

It is yoga-ttc-hypnotherapy-training . com that I heard good things about and would like to get more infos about before I book.

Still would be happy about recommendations or thoughts! smile.png