Cd's And Dvd's Bought In Tachilek

wozo

The CD's which are for sale just over the border in Tachilek look such a good deal, but the sound quality of many of them sooner or later deteriorates, at least that's what happened to the ones I bought. What about the quality of the DVD's ?

The CD's which are for sale just over the border in Tachilek look such a good deal, but the sound quality of many of them sooner or later deteriorates, at least that's what happened to the ones I bought. What about the quality of the DVD's ?

I have been shopping there for years and have never had a problem with CDs or DVDs except for one great DVD concert by Alison Krauss. I have bought it THREE times in Burma, and each one had a flaw! I wish that I could find a original, legit one because it would be worth the money :o

I've boght cds there that seem legit and the price was very reasonable. If these are knock-offs the artists should hunt down the counterfieters and hire them to produce their cds.

If you get offered a new release DVD for 60baht then you can guess it's authenticity.

cv

I've boght cds there that seem legit and the price was very reasonable. If these are knock-offs the artists should hunt down the counterfieters and hire them to produce their cds.

If you get offered a new release DVD for 60baht then you can guess it's authenticity.

cv

I have to agree.The last CD's I bought in Tachilek were just great, however 50% of the DVDs were crapola, but I expected that! :o