Changing language from Thai to English on a new Isuzu vgs

tmd5855

It is a long story, but had a brand new Isuzu VGS delivered to my home in Pattaya while I were still abroad working. Car were purchased in Korat, now wish to use the sat-nav to travel up to my other home near Bamnet Narong.

I know this should have never happened, but I did think it would be easy to do. Can someone suggest where I can take the car in the Pattaya area??

Internet searches have not helped and reading/playing the media DVD did not help either??

Already prepared for the ridicule I deserve

Edited by tmd5855

Pull up at a Taxi Rank , Ive found Taxi Drivers can change the menu from Thai to English in seconds, then you can DIY. Why the Idiots dont put a Flag in the menu beats me. Like the Idiots who do Google Chrome Thai Menu, you can only find the language bit if you can read Thai.Good Luck.T.I T.

• Like 1

Why the Idiots dont put a Flag in the menu beats me. Like the Idiots who do Google Chrome Thai Menu, you can only find the language bit if you can read Thai.Good Luck.T.I T.

Sounds like a topic for a new thread about stupid software smile.png

It's like the awesome OS Google make for phones - to connect the phone to the PC using USB, the last step you need to do is click "OK" on a popup that's titled "Disconnect from USB" rolleyes.gif Quite obvious Google don't have anyone even remotely close to a Steve Jobs working for them...

Edited by IMHO

Pull up at a Taxi Rank , Ive found Taxi Drivers can change the menu from Thai to English in seconds, then you can DIY. Why the Idiots dont put a Flag in the menu beats me. Like the Idiots who do Google Chrome Thai Menu, you can only find the language bit if you can read Thai.Good Luck.T.I T.

Thanks for the information, have a couple of Pattaya - Airport drivers i know. Will call one up.

Thanks again

Why the Idiots dont put a Flag in the menu beats me. Like the Idiots who do Google Chrome Thai Menu, you can only find the language bit if you can read Thai.Good Luck.T.I T.

Sounds like a topic for a new thread about stupid software smile.png

It's like the awesome OS Google make for phones - to connect the phone to the PC using USB, the last step you need to do is click "OK" on a popup that's titled "Disconnect from USB" rolleyes.gif Quite obvious Google don't have anyone even remotely close to a Steve Jobs working for them...

That's as logical as putting "shutdown" under the "start" menu in various versions of Windows.

• Like 1