'Splash Out' ladyboy faces arrest after skinny dipping at Chiang Mai elephant camp

webfact

'Splash Out' ladyboy faces arrest after skinny dipping at Chiang Mai elephant camp
By Coconuts Bangkok

CHIANG MAI: -- Footage of a transgender woman stripping naked in public at a tourist attraction in Chiang Mai province has been condemned on the social network, and now authorities there say they’ll prosecute the ladyboy, who should be familiar from an earlier controversial video.

The authorities of Mae Win subdistrict have called for the ladyboy’s arrest for public indecency after the video spread online of her cavorting in the buff at the Mae Wang Elephant Camp.

According to the investigation, six transgender women were drinking and swimming by the river before one of them stripped naked. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/03/27/splash-out-ladyboy-faces-arrest-after-skinny-dipping-chiang-mai-elephant-camp

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-03-27

Amazing..you know where, kids get grenaded, busses fall off mountains and people are shocked and outraged by skinny dipping in a river? this makes me sad.

Totally agree with you, I used to live in the South of France, and there was a large ''Naturist Village'' , about 5 mins from our House, on occasions, we would go to the beach there. no big deal.. but here in ''Thailand'' its frowned upon, which is strange, with all the go-go bars and stuff that go on....

Never mind... life eh..

the nearest naturist beach is in australia. A little far just for a splash. So well done

But there are also a few unofficial secluded beaches on islands in Asia, where one can get some sun on skin, should one choose. There is even a private resort in Chiang Mai if he/she fancied some social naturism. Sadly, this public show of skin does nothing to help the cause and would not be condoned by fellow naturists.

Edited by EASYDOGG
  • Like 1

OH MY GOD, is this a big problem ???

The officers are dam_n corrupted, the politicians are dam_n corrupted, Thai industry applies slavers, every second person has illegal gun and this is a big problem, some-one was naked after splash.

Crazy hypocrisy.

• Like 1

Let the Red shirts run amok...destroying property and intimidating people...but by all means...arrest a ladyboy...for showing her butt...only in Thailand...weird sense of moral justice...

• Like 1

Not seen a hairy vagina like that for a while.

Just some <deleted> having some pissed up/drugged up fun. Next time maybe should wear a Mankini but with a 'cludge' like that it would need to be big otherwise a shave and trim up would be required.

Strange, at my condo in South Pattaya, no one complained about the beautiful Russian lady sunbathing in the nude...???

Crazy folks wandering about naked, women dancing naked in bars or on stage, men wearing ratty old loin cloths, young women topless in JomTien, or nude in Krabi, old ladies topless - all are not 'thainess', but never make headlines.

It is headlines that are objectionable

Was sitting in a village with my wife and her cousins and friends, drinking beer, some village ladyboys stopped by for a beer too and one of them started bragging about his new boob job.

Don't know what they were discussing but my wife offered me to try and see how they feel. I said OK and grabbed the tits. rolleyes.gif

It seems to be alright with her (as long as I'm not screwing them laugh.png ) but if I go to the bars with guys (and I do once in a while) she's very serious to tell me every time not to touch other girls... whistling.gif