BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Donz

Mcdonalds

They can also lead to irritability, an inability to concentrate, boisterous and antisocial behaviour.

Methinks some posters may have O-Dd on McDs! Eh? Uselesses?

While other posters may have injested a little too much Orange Sunshine in their younger days.

Roger that wilko? :o

U, do you have shares in McD ?

No, I just get tired of people thinking that they are really clever by slagging them off, while slinking in there and carrying away a whole bag of burgers under their coat.

As to fast-food in general being healthy, I think that it doesn't affect one's health one way or the other if eaten in moderation, but if eaten constantly, it has too much fat and sugar.

Moderation - in almost anything - will solve problems before they start. :o

I will still eat it as i like some of the burgers, just coz it aint healthy doesnt mean i wont eat it, alcohol isnt health but I still drink it.

I never said there criminals

Didn't we talk about this already? Need I go over it again?

They can also lead to irritability, an inability to concentrate, boisterous and antisocial behaviour.

While other posters may have injested a little too much Orange Sunshine in their younger days.

I'm sure a single Big Mac has far more harmful drugs in it than multiple doses of Mr Owsley's best!

I'm sure a single Big Mac has far more harmful drugs in it than multiple doses of Mr Owsley's best!

I'm sure that Hunter S. Thompson would agree with you. :D

if you take all the unheathy sh@@te out of mcds & off of the supermarket shelves what will the kiddies eat??????

there would be family traumas in every western household,riots would break out on the streets.there would be a national outcry. :o

my little nephews would be screaming for there unhealthy,but tasty processed

pizzas,fishfingers,sausages. :D this my nephew to the left, after youve deprived him of his mcdonalds.

shame on you,all you healthy burger eaters!!! :D

Mcdonalds in Thailand do not have quarter pounders with cheese and Mcdonalds does not serve breakfast (sausage with egg mcmuffins, hash browns, etc.). just fyi

Edited by gabe

Did nobody see the Irish movie "The van"

Two guys buy an old van with their redundancy money and fit it out as a burger van.

Business gets goods so one asks his son to help in the van.

Son says "I can't I'm a vegetarian"

Father says "Sure theres no <deleted> meat in the burgers"

:o

Did nobody see the Irish movie "The van"

Two guys buy an old van with their redundancy money and fit it out as a burger van.

Business gets goods so one asks his son to help in the van.

Son says "I can't I'm a vegetarian"

Father says "Sure theres no <deleted> meat in the burgers"

:o

I know the movie and the story...a Roddy Doyle novel, quite nice...the big questions like the meaning of life came up...if you invest your hopes and wishes in a hot dog van better it should stay in the ocean with crustaeceans...

an outstanding read...