Drunk Aussie tourist marks rough landing in Phuket

webfact

Questions: Was he intoxicated boarding the plane, and then did he get further intoxicated on the flight and if so (should never have been served).

Christopher Boubis (pig) - Your a shame to Australians and look like a beached drunk whale on its back - How <deleted> embarassing and u sh be banned on future Thai Flights !!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lot of stupid, ill-informed and infantile comments this thread is attracting. I think it's about time it was closed down

Yep this one has brought the low level intelligentsia out in force, dripping with spite , armed with ignorance. I'd prefer one drunken passenger at my dinner table than the bitter taste of all these TV preachers Pathetic !

Edited by borisloosebrain
  • Like 2

Your avatar is well named. Too many people don't read everything. You see a tiny piece of the picture and rave off your loosebrained

head.

Its OK. You'll learn.

I'm not replying to this topic. Its getting a bit LOOSE

• Like 1

Your avatar is well named. Too many people don't read everything. You see a tiny piece of the picture and rave off your loosebrained

head.

Its OK. You'll learn.

I'm not replying to this topic. Its getting a bit LOOSE

LEGEND!!!

They "let him go"? They should have shipped his sorry ass back to wherever he came from and then held the airline accountable to get his there at their cost. Or at the very least slammed him in jail for a bit. This ain't Oz and you have to live by the rules here and respect the culture... that goes for you women who think that thongs at the beach or going top-less is okay. It isn't. This ain't Brazil. Also... I have yet to see any that were beautiful enough to get away with it!

These drunks are not needed here. There enough here already and we Farangs have enough trouble trying not being labeled as being pains in the neck to the locals without these yahoos coming from all over and acting like idiots in the name of having a good holiday.... as if that gives them some sort of license. Listen, stay home and drink that way you can fall down in your own country and not be an embarrassment the rest of us!.

Huh? LEGEND!!!

Not clear enough for you? It is my opinion and only my opinion. This is Thailand and not our home country/ies. There is a culture and a respect for that culture that all should have while visiting here or living here on a visa. We have a responsibility to be the best we can no matter where we are.

They "let him go"? They should have shipped his sorry ass back to wherever he came from and then held the airline accountable to get his there at their cost. Or at the very least slammed him in jail for a bit. This ain't Oz and you have to live by the rules here and respect the culture... that goes for you women who think that thongs at the beach or going top-less is okay. It isn't. This ain't Brazil. Also... I have yet to see any that were beautiful enough to get away with it!

These drunks are not needed here. There enough here already and we Farangs have enough trouble trying not being labeled as being pains in the neck to the locals without these yahoos coming from all over and acting like idiots in the name of having a good holiday.... as if that gives them some sort of license. Listen, stay home and drink that way you can fall down in your own country and not be an embarrassment the rest of us!.

Huh? LEGEND!!!

Not clear enough for you? It is my opinion and only my opinion. This is Thailand and not our home country/ies. There is a culture and a respect for that culture that all should have while visiting here or living here on a visa. We have a responsibility to be the best we can no matter where we are.

And my opinion is that he's a LEGEND!!! Clear enough for you?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Blackmirage2013, on 29 Mar 2014 - 14:58, said:snapback.png

Most, not all, Austrailans have a chip on their shoulder. They have an inferiority complex to Americans and Europeans due to their heritage as prisoners sent from Europe. They are jealous of them, and love to attend their schools just to gain credibility.

However many have come to accept their status and have evolved into good old blokes.

They now come to Asia hat in hand looking for opportunities to make money. Unfortunately, there are sooooo many scammers and exploiters from Australia, who don't care about Asians and look down on them as little yellow people.

To their face they act nice, behind their back, Australians are among the most racist people in the world.

Well I would take people based on their behaviour not on nationality. There are people who have Inferiority complex but there are people who have superiority complex as well.

Edited by tamvine

Most, not all, Austrailans have a chip on their shoulder. They have an inferiority complex to Americans and Europeans due to their heritage as prisoners sent from Europe. They are jealous of them, and love to attend their schools just to gain credibility.

However many have come to accept their status and have evolved into good old blokes.

They now come to Asia hat in hand looking for opportunities to make money. Unfortunately, there are sooooo many scammers and exploiters from Australia, who don't care about Asians and look down on them as little yellow people.

To their face they act nice, behind their back, Australians are among the most racist people in the world.

Well I would take people based on their behaviour not on nationality. There are people who have Inferiority complex but there are people who have superiority complex as well.

I have to agree. even as an Aussie I have never met most (majority) with a chip on their shoulder. I have met a few lebonese/aussies. Vietnamese/aussies. Turkish/aussies Russian/aussies with a chip on their shoulders but never met a an aboriginal with a chip on his shoulder. You racist pig. We aboriginal people are the brunt of jokes and profiling by people like you and it has to stop. Extreme profiling and racism of the highest order is foul.

This Blackmirage person is disgusting. We Australians are proud of our black heritage, proud of what we have overcome, proud in every single aspect of who we are. To have you who do not know us insult all of us saying we have a chip on our shoulder is totally disgusting foul and the worst thing you can ever say to an Australian.

Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

I have to agree. even as an Aussie I have never met most (majority) with a chip on their shoulder. I have met a few lebonese/aussies. Vietnamese/aussies. Turkish/aussies Russian/aussies with a chip on their shoulders but never met a an aboriginal with a chip on his shoulder. You racist pig. We aboriginal people are the brunt of jokes and profiling by people like you and it has to stop. Extreme profiling and racism of the highest order is foul.

This Blackmirage person is disgusting. We Australians are proud of our black heritage, proud of what we have overcome, proud in every single aspect of who we are. To have you who do not know us insult all of us saying we have a chip on our shoulder is totally disgusting foul and the worst thing you can ever say to an Australian.

Don't iet him wind you up. He's obviously that knock-kneed fella from Top Gear. You can tell by the animosity he exhibits in relation to missing the 10 quid boat.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Actually the chances are 2:1 that he is from another country and has emigrated to Australia. Statistically most likely from UK. And it is unlikely he is from prison stock as these are a tiny minority of now usually very wealthy families who are pretty proud of their background. Only 160 000 convict came to Australia over a period of eighty years. We all hope there is a convict in our background - gives a lot of cred socially. Sadly very few have that heritage. My own family is not untypical - Australian, English Maori, Indian, Iranian and Scottish.

We are in the midst of another great immigration period right now with the Irish coming in numbers. I like them. They were the backbone of early migrations and have a good deal to do with the Aussie character. Fun loving larrikins with fast fists. But good to have on your side and generous of spirit.

This guy is most likely a Pom with an Oz passport. Probably thought he was on his way to one of those charming Brit getaway spots like Benidorm or Kavos.

• Like 1