Drunk Aussie tourist marks rough landing in Phuket

webfact

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody else has got to take the blame here AS WELL. Either he boarded the plane in that state or he developed his condition on the plane, either way! And how did he get through Thai Immigration in that state, so many opportunities, so many failed chances.

What an entrance! I'll hope the local newspapers put investigative journalists to follow his adventures.

I can hardly wait for the reports of jet ski rentals, brawl on the Bangla road, engagement announcement with a girl with hockey stick..

Facebook, twitter and instagram are for those, who can not make the newspapers to the status reporting for them.

Give the man a brake, he was just happy to be back in Thailand and the steward(esses) should have stopped him drinking.

I am sure he has NOT learned his lesson, but the Thai bar ladies will teach him.

A good play on words, a brake is exactly what he needed!

• Like 1

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Great name "Lazarus" cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

In Dutch it means, you are drunk like a skunk..... He could not have a better namebiggrin.png

Guys like that, just kick them out.... Oh, now I see that he is in Patong, Phuket. No worries, mate, you are in the right place giggle.gif

In Dutch it means//// Wasn't that a bible guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus

post-108180-0-81754700-1396083875_thumb.

Edited by sirchai

And then some posters wonder why some Thais look down on the foreigners......

Difficult not to when they're lying prostrate on the floor.

Yep and nobody would have a problem if that would be outside a 7 eleven.

• Like 2

Looks like the nurse is giving the guy a nice kick.

Took the words right from my mouth. I am not defending an obnoxious tourist, but isn't kicking a man when he is down also extreme behavior?

Naa, not here...

• Like 1

Lighten up, he's on holiday havin fun, no one was harmed.... he'll be telling this story in bars till the day he dies.... But the ball hangin out is a bit much.

There's holiday fun and then there's being a despicable, disgrace of a man.

And a human.

As I said. Blacklist this dirt for life from entering Thailand.

• Like 2

Oh my god... this almost makes me ashamed to be a Farang.

Perhaps, you should be ashamed, but it would be for your behavior not your country of origin, race, ethnicity, age, gender or any masochistic, xenophobic, self-hatred indulgence....well, maybe those last ones do apply. It's not who you are, it's how you are.

• Like 2

Stupid is what stupid does. The real crime here is that when this <deleted> gets back home with the new paper cliping in his grubby <deleted> mitts he will be a hero amongst his other bogan brethan.

You aint seen nothing yet...Songkran fast approaches, and with it, Patong is transformed into a zoo of drunken tattooed animals storming the streets with their beer chang and high powered water pistols.

Why is it that only talented musicians choke on their own vomit?

I would happily read that this scum arrived at Thalang hospital DOA.

Oh, by the way, I am Australia.

• Like 2