Drunk Aussie tourist marks rough landing in Phuket

webfact

Numbnut numbnut, you are walking proof that Aussi's can indeed take a lttle criticism and laugh at themselves.

Another legend... Keep it up mate

Good onya Procrastinator, no worries eh.

Could you give me a hand to get up off the floor mate?

• Like 1

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Another quality tourist arrives. sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0.png

LOL you beat me to it ! You would think a 39 year old guy would act with a little more decorum. Obviously a direct descendant of the ones sent to Botany Bay.

LEGEND!!!

Yes,to be an Australian & see such fool from your country, makes you feel ashamed.

He should have been immediately sent back to where he came from at his own expense for airfares, hospital costs & any other costs.

At very least he should have "guts" to apologise to all affected by his behaviour; as said by other respondent,why was he allowed on plane & why wasn't he refused alcohol on board??? Maybe, unnamed airline needs to be "outed"??

What a great picture, get another kick in before he wakes up, give him one for me also, i would deport him right away, there are other places he can go to be stupid, leave this place alone because you are giving me a bad name.

• Like 1

Regardless of what kind of person he is, I find it quite disturbing that TV would post such a picture of someone having what could be the worst day of his life. Sure he is possibly a twit, but my first thought was it could be reaction to medication. Shame on TV

• Like 1

When aircrew stops serving drinks it is usually too late already as the last few drinks still need to take effect.. Anyway, most of these guys who are refused drinks get aggressive on the plane, and many of them, even though it is not allowed by law start drinking their own duty free bought alcohol... if they want to drink, they will... its not the flight attendants job to babysit you 24/7. if you have a crew of 11 (including 3 pilots) for 250 people on board, its very easy to take a few sips or drink your own alcohol without anyone seeing it (this being after they stop serving on board alcohol) and with a cabin pressure of 10.000 ft the effect is easily tripled of that on the ground.

but as someone else mentioned... waking up and collapsing again after a few hours of not drinking (removing from the plane, to ambulance, to hospital, and waking up there) is not a normal thing...

Enough Aussie bashing please,this is just one irrisposible individual,i am an Aussie and been to Thailand many times and i never get drunk,i have seen many drunks in Thailand from many countries.some people just can't control their alcohol as they may have a drinking problem.Curious to know if he was drunk before he boarded his flight.or he got drunk on the flight.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

So, who let this idiot on the plane in the first place?

And why did the cabin crew allow him to drink so much alcohol of the flight?

Nobody can really says if he was drunk. Maybe he popped some downers or tranquilzers prior to the flight and then added alcohol. Judging by his condition I'm thinking he's got more than booze in him.

Maybe he's working on a book: A View From Down-Under (the bar stools): An Aussie's Adventure to Phuket

He'll get what's coming to him..., perhaps on THIS holiday. It continues to amaze me how many western types come here with a perceived sense of superiority and flex like everyone should bow to their liking.

yeah your right they dont bow to the falang they are bowing to his mighty mighty wallet

So, who let this idiot on the plane in the first place?

And why did the cabin crew allow him to drink so much alcohol of the flight?

Good for sales...Airlines are focused on profit these days.

Not so much on service or safety, from the looks of it.

Nearly all airlines will NOT allow you to drink your duty free on board, or open any bottle of anything considering the possible terrorism consequences. Nor would they keep serving you alcohol if you were even approaching this state. I agree with those who think that there was a medical or drug (legal or otherwise) problem as well as al

Not true, at least not in this part of the world. I am shit scared of flying and always take a few beers with, never been an issue. Ont he other hand, i do not pass out, grope ladies, or have my balls hang out.

Typical TV thread here.
Farang does something dumb. All the dumb farang gawkers come out to laugh and make fun of him.
Then the bashers come out to bash whichever country dumb farang comes from.
Then the indignant citizens of dumb farang's country come out to defend that country's good people, and retaliate by bashing others' countries.
Then the PC crowd comes out to defend dumb farang's rights to be a dumb farang. And that somebody else should be blamed for dumb farang doing such dumb things.
Then the tin-hatters come out to insist there was something more nefarious going on. And that dumb farang was actually a victim of something other than what would obviously seem to be his own stupidity.
These threads are getting rather predictable these days. Innit.
coffee1.gif

Spot on iSabai. But the guy is still an A class ^%#(*&@W

So...was he "lured" by any TAT scheme?

Ages ago I got off the boat at Samui, only to find someone moved the pier. Gulping them oily waters had a very sobering effect.

Didn't get a nice pic like this guy, though.

Think about this.

How could he have flown from somewhere in Australia in that state ?

Were there 1 or 2 fights ? Are there any direct flights on the day he flew from OZ to Phuket ?

Did he get on board the 1st flight in that state ? Or the 2nd flight ?

How could he have got on board the 2nd flight in that state ?

How many drinks can one person buy and drink on a flight ?

Did he have his own Duty Free booze on the plane ?

Is it possible that his drink was spiked on the 2nd flight ?

Any thoughts ?

NO SORRY------- NONE AT ALL

What a great picture, get another kick in before he wakes up, give him one for me also, i would deport him right away, there are other places he can go to be stupid, leave this place alone because you are giving me a bad name.

yeah us aussies have a reputation to protect such as whore mongering and alcoholism , ozyjon must spent most of his time helping the homeless and meditating in the temples and studying thai...........

It looks like his "junk" is hanging out.

We need a Caption Contents. Ok, I'll start.

"OMG! A SNAKE!!! <kick, kick, stomp>"

Thought balloon over the lady on the left : 'what a nut'.
  • Like 2