Mercedes-driving Hot Shot crushes less rich, slower man in his way, witnesses say

webfact

Mercedes-driving Hot Shot crushes less rich, slower man in his way, witnesses say
By Coconuts Bangkok

motorbike.jpg?itok=2K39mfLs

BANGKOK: -- Driving cautiously can be a dangerous thing on the road, that is if you get in the way of Mr. Mercedes Big Shot and provoke his rage.

A man driving a Mercedes allegedly rammed a motorbike because it was “driving too slow” on Saturday afternoon on the Kaset-Nawamin Road.

Oddly enough, the motorbike rider said he was headed to a “Speed Rider” meet-up at the Walk Shopping Center and was cruising in the left lane on his Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R when the mad Mercedes hit him intentionally.

After hitting the bike, the Mercedes’ driver stepped out of the car and announced to everyone who witnessed his tantrum that he was a well-connected big shot. The motorbike driver suffered injuries to his shoulders and was sent to the hospital. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/03/31/mercedes-driving-hot-shot-totally-right-crush-less-rich-slower-man-his-way-witnesses-0

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-03-31

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So - how to make sure this doesn't happen again?? We all know it will happen again - so what should we do about it?

Nothing??

Or ...... maybe we can put together some ideas on how to stop this sort of action ......

I sometimes feel like doing that to be honest.

Several times a day.

I was following a motorcyclist in the outside (right most) Lane along Sukhumvit just the other day...

He was pottering along at about 30-40kmh oblivious to the dangers he was placing himself in at the hands of impatient drivers...

I'm one of those impatient drivers and wanted to pap my horn at him to wake him out of his state of my dazed delirium...

The fact is though... He had as much right to be on the road as I do... (even if he was going against the law by riding his motor in the outside lane).

Some drivers / riders are totally oblivious to the havolk they cause when they potter about at speeds much lower than the general flow of traffic.

All that said, if true and this driver deliberately hit the motorcyclist he deserves to go to prison for attempted manslaughter.

The car he drives is irrelevant, the headline is just coconuts grasping at sensationalism....

Edited by richard_smith237

I sometimes feel like doing that to be honest.

Several times a day.

You´d love to, but you won´t as you´re not completely nuts like this guy facepalm.gif It´s not only the intentionally caused accident alone, but the statement of him afterwards is what really makes him deserve a real kick in the n***. Not just a few k Baht fine for road rage and then he´s on the road again.

I guess there is a point for everyone when you´d just love to crush some of these motorbikes (mostly deg waen though, not Kawasakis) biggrin.png

Only in Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!

No. I had a new money bimbo try to ram her car at me for walking in a car park once in Brighton.

Some kid was crushed to death by a car in my hometown in the UK because he crossed the road too slowly.

Had cars trying to intimidate me many times while riding a bike in the UK.

• Like 2

Did the OP overlook the big yellow sticky that said, post on April 1st ?

oh boy, 24 posts of indignant holier than thou stuff, this would have gone on for 200 posts... maybe it will. last year it was about Thailand switching over to driving on the right inside of three months. Quite a few responses to that one.

• Like 1

That's good if the honey stepped out of his car. Then I wouldn't need to waste my energy dragging him out. If someone hit me intentionally, I would beat the living s____ out of him by the grace of God.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app