Mercedes-driving Hot Shot crushes less rich, slower man in his way, witnesses say

webfact

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the things that scare the s**t out of me while driving. I have a full-frame 250cc cruiser that I use to drive on the highway. I drive in around 90kmp which is the actual speed limit. I'll drive in the left lane and let the more inpatient and impulsively fast drivers have the outside lane, but on occasion you get the a-hole that is doing 140, weaving in and out of traffic, who will pull up to your bumper with lights flashing and horns blaring to get you to move the the shoulder (and I've been passed on the shoulder by these idiots too.) And I'm sure idiots like this could run you over. Truthfully, although I have a car and two motorcycles, I really dislike driving in Thailand.

I have money and you dont. I am important and you are not. I am to be respected and you not worthy to lick the dog droppings from the soles of my shoes.

Typical class divide in thailand the super self obSorbed elite classes who look down on the rest and believe they cannot be touched.

• Like 1

hmm, I am sure everyone is suitably impressed by this hotshot.... Big car , big ego, big wallet, and ....incredibly small penis!

Wonder if he is related to any of the owners of RED BULL?

By the Way, any further development on the Cop-killing man from Red Bull?

I believe he still has the sniffles a relapse after attending the Melbourne Grand Prix and had to return to Singapore for an urgent box of tissues.
  • Like 1

hmm, I am sure everyone is suitably impressed by this hotshot.... Big car , big ego, big wallet, and ....incredibly small penis!

You have just described the measurement of success in Thailand.

So what does that say about the Thai ladies who date them...by the truckload?

• Like 1

I have money and you dont. I am important and you are not. I am to be respected and you not worthy to lick the dog droppings from the soles of my shoes.

Typical class divide in thailand the super self obSorbed elite classes who look down on the rest and believe they cannot be touched.

We will see what happens in the court case, I suspect you may be right. The bike the guy ran over

is an expensive sport bike, so I suspect the rider is not in the peasant class. Would really be funnier if

it turns out he was wealthier and more connected than the guy in the Mercedes.....

Only in Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, I've lived in the Philippines for 2 years, they do the same there, a couple of years ago there was this video from China of a child being ran over twice and ignored by everyone on the street.

I guess it's the good old Asian adagio of 'move out of the way you peasants'. :P

• Like 1

Nah, I've lived in the Philippines for 2 years, they do the same there, a couple of years ago there was this video from China of a child being ran over twice and ignored by everyone on the street.

I guess it's the good old Asian adagio of 'move out of the way you peasants'. tongue.png

And when thats the name of the game, just take the law into your own hands; as the motorcyle driver hopefully does.

Thailand is one of the few countries in the world where this insects name is not given. More protection is given to perpetrators of crimes here, than to victims. Does anyone here realize how dysfunctional that system is? Does anyone have any interest in seeing the cowardly defamation laws repealed? Is it not time to get the perpetrators of a crimes names in the papers? That seems to function as a deterrent in other countries. Why not here?

Yet strangely there are no privacy laws and they are able to plaster the names of individuals, whether they are victims of a tragedy or it helps in some other way, all over the media with their ID cards and full address shown on TV! Haven't they considered this to be a form of defamation? What about the possibility of fraud? About 10 years ago I remember credit card slips used for goods payment at supermarkets used to show the full card details, all 16 card digits, expiry date and name etc. with nothing blocked out! With only a small notepad and a good memory, or just a phone, it would have been dead easy to write down such card details and use them to fraudulently buy goods online using these card details! It's unbelievable that this was allowed to continue for as long as it did, although they do block out some details now so it's no longer possible to copy full card details down with such ease.

The vast differences in attitudes to privacy can also be shown by this example: A few years ago I went to the Thai Airways counter at Suvarnabhumi and asked whether my Thai friend had checked in yet for her flight to Sydney, as I wanted to give her something to bring back to Sydney. The answer was, yes, she checked in at 3.49pm.

In Sydney at the Thai check-in counter you are told you won't be told whether someone has checked in "for security and privacy reasons". Never mind that you might be traveling together on the same flight. I remember watching a man argue with a check-in clerk to demand to know whether his son or daughter had checked in on a Qantas flight and was told this information was confidential.

Comparing privacy laws in Thailand and other countries is like comparing night and day. I really think that the stupid practice of openly displaying personal details of individuals on TV and in the media needs to stop. yes, it's OK to show an ID card provided you block out the address and age details and other personal information. Only the name should/can be shown.

My money is on the guy in the Merc stuck in slower moving traffic gets blown off by the guy on the bike , who maybe revs the engine while lane splitting so Merc driver takes umbrage at a mere motorbike rider getting the better of him so....

Or the guy in the Merc is trying to race with the bike which slows to turn right and stops quicker than the guy in the Merc.

Edited by VocalNeal

I guess it's the good old Asian adagio of 'move out of the way you peasants'. tongue.png

Also remember the case in China about 1 yr ago where a woman holding a baby wouldn't/didn't move for a Benz driver so he got out and threw the baby to the groud killing them.

http://www.onenewspage.com/n/World/74w12q5ft/China-Parking-Row-Baby-Killer-On-Trial.htm