Mercedes-driving Hot Shot crushes less rich, slower man in his way, witnesses say

webfact

Did the OP overlook the big yellow sticky that said, post on April 1st ?

oh boy, 24 posts of indignant holier than thou stuff, this would have gone on for 200 posts... maybe it will. last year it was about Thailand switching over to driving on the right inside of three months. Quite a few responses to that one.

And your contribution to the topic is?

Someone has been reading an anonymous forum and developed a superiority complex!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cruising in the left lane, but the picture shows in the right lane ?

Again it doesn't add up. Supposed make believe hi-so person kills supposed poor person (with a rather powerful expensive superbike that was cruising, ever seen that ? A superbike cuising in the lefthand lane? ) just like all the other pretend and real hi-so people reported by the Shins controlled Police and media it doesn't add up.

Secondhand Mercedes doesn't make you rich or Hi-so.

Valid points:

Coconuts sensationalism at work again....

Could it have simply been a spat between the bike rider and car driver...?

Something triggered the anger at that level... Could the bike have antagonised the car driver?

Nonetheless, his extreme response is despicable and unfortunately representative of a not insignificant proportion of society in Thailand who have grown up without responsibility or consequence.

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 2

oh boy, 24 posts of indignant holier than thou stuff, this would have gone on for 200 posts... maybe it will. last year it was about Thailand switching over to driving on the right inside of three months. Quite a few responses to that one.

Someone has been reading an anonymous forum and developed a superiority complex!

TOMORROW is the first of April. If you don't know what that means, Google it, even if you did always want to be a psychologist.

Disgraceful.

But look at the role model's he has in government. When a PM denounces the rule of law, states she won't accept the ruling of the NACC then what example is that to be set for the general population. His excuse in court could well be…."If yingluck doesn't need to respect the law then why should I" What a fine example for the kiddies as well.

I hope the poor motorcyclist recovers from his injuries and the driver is held accountable and found guilty. Lets hope the drivers friends don't protest at the front of the court house burning coffins and throwing feaces around like monkeys because they don't agree with the court's ruling either. Should not need to mention that bit, but again, examples have been set previously that this is acceptable because as it was and still is today not denounced by the caretaker PM.

Edited by djjamie

Cruising in the left lane, but the picture shows in the right lane ?

Again it doesn't add up. Supposed make believe hi-so person kills supposed poor person (with a rather powerful expensive superbike that was cruising, ever seen that ? A superbike cuising in the lefthand lane? ) just like all the other pretend and real hi-so people reported by the Shins controlled Police and media it doesn't add up.

Secondhand Mercedes doesn't make you rich or Hi-so.

Valid points:

Coconuts sensationalism at work again....

Could it have been simply bern spat between the bike rider and car driver...?

Could be or just a road accident due to bad driving or riding.

Sensationalism or witness reports made up by the police ?

• Like 1

TOMORROW is the first of April. If you don't know what that means, Google it, even if you did always want to be a psychologist.

As equally irrelevant... You suspect this is an April first spoof topic on March 31st??

Edited by richard_smith237

Only in Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!

No. I had a new money bimbo try to ram her car at me for walking in a car park once in Brighton.

Some kid was crushed to death by a car in my hometown in the UK because he crossed the road too slowly.

Had cars trying to intimidate me many times while riding a bike in the UK.

Very true, but don't think that the outcome would be the same

I think this pic is set up, to be honest!

There's a huge heavy engine in the front of that Merc, and no way would it lift over a bike. The front end of the Merc would just push the bike out of the way, not ride over it... with 2 wheels in the air? No way It's been placed there, and number plate removed. Where is any impact damage evidence? None. It also looks like a car-park to me... Something very fishy about the OP picture..

• Like 2

After hitting the bike, the Mercedes’ driver stepped out of the car and announced to everyone who witnessed his tantrum that he was a well-connected big shot

Another check mark in the yes column that some people should never be allowed to have offsprings.

• Like 1

Just luck that the rider of the bike wasn't a farang, otherwise he would have to pay for the damage.

Not necessarily. Wouldn't a big shot thinking he's better than everyone else just say "hey, I'm going to spare you any difficulties here, clearly I am superior to you as I have money to afford this Mercedes, whereas you can only afford that lowly bike." Like he would be able to extract anything from a "poor" farang.

Did you overlook that the coconut article was published on March 31? (and Thais have no clue about April fools day)

The original sources are multiple articles in Thai from March 30 (seems that the event happened on March 29), like this one:

http://news.tlcthai.com/news/289114.html

What a ridicolous April fools joke that would be!

Some real expert accident investigators here, I am impressed cool.png.pagespeed.ce.jz1nB6CMOI.png

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

There's a huge heavy engine in the front of that Merc, and no way would it lift over a bike. The front end of the Merc would just push the bike out of the way, not ride over it... with 2 wheels in the air? No way It's been placed there, and number plate removed. Where is any impact damage evidence? None. It also looks like a car-park to me... Something very fishy about the OP picture..

Yep. Where are the shards of glass fibre or marks on the road ?

Yep. Where are the shards of glass fibre or marks on the road ?

+ WHY is there an alledged pool of petrol/gas underneath the car, untreated. Or is that alledged water and break fluid? giggle.gif

• Like 1

When the locals like to gang up and beat on somebody, never would there have been a better situation than clocking this jerk a few times. He's lucky he's alright; remember the son of a ex Miss Thailand a few years back? Took out an old lady after ramming his car angry at a bus driver, witnesses put him in his place pretty bad

. At least this fool didn't cause any fatalities (yet). Hope he's taken off the roads for all our safety; but I won't hold my breath.

Edited by gemini81