Mercedes-driving Hot Shot crushes less rich, slower man in his way, witnesses say

webfact

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

hmm, I am sure everyone is suitably impressed by this hotshot.... Big car , big ego, big wallet, and ....incredibly small penis!

Must be really small I blew the picture up * 800% and I still couldn't see it. You must have really good eyesight.

Denclap2.gif

Only in Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!

You must lead a very secluded life in a very small world. These sort of road-rage incidents happen all over the world, including North America and Europe ... and they are on the rise.

Recipe for "Thai Justice"

Start with investigation by BIB.

Add review of CCTV camera footage.

Wait 18 months for BS to really stink.

Mix in visit by "big shot" to temple.

Quickly stir in pay off to local police and political officials.

Top off with smaller payoff to victim.

Let perp run freely.

Serve in large quantities to public.

No names, no pictures of the injured ?

Must try harder.

Indeed, obviously a fake. If it were real there'd be one police officer holding the passport open of the driver and another officer simulating getting hit in the rear by a Mercedes.

1977464_299263150225107_600209976_n.jpg
  • Like 1

To deliberatly crash a mercedes into a bike is crazy ,he must have more money than sense. Or most likley he has nothing

and is some spoilt brat with rich parents who are even more stupid.

.........I experience this daily....several dozen times day......

....1) It is dangerous to FOLLOW the rules of driving.....

...2) Any j*ck*ss with a car above the average car price......claims the road as his own.....

....I guess this corruption epidemic.......and 'Do you know who I am' or 'Do you know who I know'.......do not help at all.....(.....Remember Red Bull.....)

I sometimes feel like doing that to be honest.

Several times a day.

What? Knocking off motorcyclists?

As it's Phuket bike week soon tiz a shame it was not a proper biker who he knocked off. Maybe he would have got what he deserved and I hope you get the same.

So - how to make sure this doesn't happen again?? We all know it will happen again - so what should we do about it?

Nothing??

Or ...... maybe we can put together some ideas on how to stop this sort of action ......

'We' being you and who else?

And a western guy was killed in Pattaya by a hot shot mini van driver, the guy was driving a motor bike with a side cart and was hit by this mini van lunatic who seems to think they have the right of the road and no one else matters,,, very small brain.

The sad part is, he'll probably get away with nothing more than a "warning" not to do it again. In a truly "civilized" country - which we all know Thailand isn't - his "rich, well connected" butt would be sitting in a jail cell with an appointment with the judge pending.

But TiT

The Mercedes bus stop killer didn't spend a day in jail. Mr Red Bull heir hasn't bothered to show up to court yet either.

Kind of surprised said passers by didn't beat the living shit out of him for such an inhuman act.

Sent from somewhere in the Pacific

• Like 1

And that about sums up what Thailand is about. Not how little or how much u are educated, not how rich or poor u are, but how well u are connected,

Besides that, owning a M/B is like sitting on a public toilet seat, everyone has sat in one already.

I stopped at a pedestrian crossing and my Thai wife accused me of trying to cause an accident, admittidly I was being overtaken and undertaken whilst I waited for the pedestrian to cross. Never again will I stop at a crossing.

sorry but <deleted> his connected <deleted>

these type of guys deserves to be trashed very very hard.

and if it is a group ride, they have trashed his connected a.s already.

one day a big lorry ran over his car too. bad karma you know.

After having lived in Phuket for 2 years this is all too common road rage, and especially with trucks and pick-ups sideswiping motorbikes. I was informed of the following by long-term Phuket farangs and Thai residents: 1) hit and run carries a 500 baht fine, so who cares, 2) if you hit someone on a motorbike with a car, you are automatically at fault and the same is true of a truck hitting a car. The larger vehicle is ALWAYS at fault legally, but try to enforce it. 3) If you hit a motorbike, the advice was that you keep on going, especially if you are farang since you are likely to be strung up by the local Thais. 4) A motorbike must drive on the shoulder in traffic (although there are no shoulders in Bangkok), otherwise they will be subjected to road rage, which in many countries is punishable by years in jail. However, being Thailand, having enough money and power no problemo senior.

Found Indonesia even worse since if a farang is involved in an auto accident, they are automatically presumed as guilty. The reason: If the farang had not come to their country, then such accident would of course not have occurred, hence the farang is negligent as a tourist.

• Like 1

So - how to make sure this doesn't happen again?? We all know it will happen again - so what should we do about it?

Nothing??

Or ...... maybe we can put together some ideas on how to stop this sort of action ......

Here's the truth........things WILL change, when Thais are born with blonde hair and blue eyes!

who is this hotshot? if he is so well connected why dont i know him?

Because you are not well connected? Sorry, just a guess. But I don't think you really want to know this guy.