Mercedes-driving Hot Shot crushes less rich, slower man in his way, witnesses say

webfact

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man driving a Mercedes allegedly rammed a motorbike because it was “driving too slow” on Saturday afternoon on the Kaset-Nawamin Road.

Is there something wrong with doing so? I always do that from Sisaket to Ubon and back on the 226..w00t.gif

Maybe the Benz driver had a smaller one. Ha.

Edited by sirchai

As a journalist I would be ashamed to come up with this headline:

Hot Shot crushes less rich

Even to mention this hi-so low-so divide is ridiculous.

That is just one of the moral standard failures they call thainess, symptomatic for this society.

Quite right.

We get enough of that hi-si low-so divide on almost every pro government post on TV as it is. thumbsup.gif

hmm, I am sure everyone is suitably impressed by this hotshot.... Big car , big ego, big wallet, and ....incredibly small penis!

Wonder if he is related to any of the owners of RED BULL?

By the Way, any further development on the Cop-killing man from Red Bull?

Thailand has to round up these arrogant privileged folks, cuff them, and drag them off to trial and long jail terms.These arrogant Thais break laws and turn ordinary folks' lives upside down. The Ferrari hit and run cop killer, the mercedes recklessly driving in to a bus stop, this guy in the Thai press here. The longer Thai lets this breaking law with impunity go on, the faster it is heading toward revolution.

• Like 1

I sometimes feel like doing that to be honest.

Several times a day.

SEVERAL?????????????? Every minute I am on the road....I want to take out everyone. Thai don't know the first thing about how to drive....it is very infuriating!!

but.........................

still better than living in my country of birth.......

suck it up!

"Oddly enough, the motorbike rider said he was headed to a “Speed Rider” meet-up at the Walk Shopping Center and was cruising in the left lane on his Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R when the mad Mercedes hit him intentionally."

I guess no one noticed this. Left lane? It looks to me like he is in the RIGHT lane. This would be standard for thai drivers to be in the right lane going way below the speed limit.

Thailand is one of the few countries in the world where this insects name is not given. More protection is given to perpetrators of crimes here, than to victims. Does anyone here realize how dysfunctional that system is? Does anyone have any interest in seeing the cowardly defamation laws repealed? Is it not time to get the perpetrators of a crimes names in the papers? That seems to function as a deterrent in other countries. Why not here?

i think the best post on here so far mentioned "street justice". i wonder what a mercedes would look like with a JCB parked on top of it, (i bet someone will post a pic now of just that, ha ha)

post-9891-0-67383900-1396311063_thumb.jp

Just for you mercman.smile.png

The sad part is, he'll probably get away with nothing more than a "warning" not to do it again. In a truly "civilized" country - which we all know Thailand isn't - his "rich, well connected" butt would be sitting in a jail cell with an appointment with the judge pending.

But TiT

In your neat and tidy little world maybe things work that way, but here is a dose of REALITY from the oh so 'civilized' U.S.A. Seems your point is to knock Thailand more than anything else in your comment.

The sad part is, he'll probably get away with nothing more than a "warning" not to do it again. In a truly "civilized" country - which we all know Thailand isn't - his "rich, well connected" butt would be sitting in a jail cell with an appointment with the judge pending.

But TiT

In your neat and tidy little world maybe things work that way, but here is a dose of REALITY from the oh so 'civilized' U.S.A. Seems your point is to knock Thailand more than anything else in your comment.

Sorry - here is the link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/30/robert-richards-rape_n_5060386.html

But TiT

Sorry - here is the link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/30/robert-richards-rape_n_5060386.html

Hmm...only the 2nd most dangerous place to drive in the whole world; comparing it to western developed countries with one character who rapes his daughter? What the heck has that got to do with this article?

Apples and oranges Mr. 7 posts.

Edited by gemini81