At Long Last....

After what seems to be an age, I have been advised today that my registration with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) has been successful. The OISC regulates those giving immigration advice who are not members of the law society.

Within the next few days, I hope to (finally) have my own business up and running. Details to follow.

Scouse.

After what seems to be an age, I have been advised today that my registration with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) has been successful. The OISC regulates those giving immigration advice who are not members of the law society.

Within the next few days, I hope to (finally) have my own business up and running. Details to follow.

Scouse.

Congrats mate - hope you rake in the dosh. :o

Cheers, folks. I'll not be leaving TV. I'll still dish out general advice, but those who want the personal touch will know where to come :o The boss man has given me the OK to drop my company name in to the odd post or 2.

Scouse. :D

Scouse.

Scouse,

So what will your business be? Sorry if I'm being thick.

Will you be like an agency giving advice to visa applicants? Where will it be based?

Ash :o

Cheers, folks. I'll not be leaving TV. I'll still dish out general advice, but those who want the correct answers better be prepared to pay for it! A Scouse has to earn a living!

Well done mate! :o

Basically, it's going to be an immigration advisory firm, assisting those (once palm is duly crossed with silver :o ) with any immigration/nationality "issues".

It's going to be based in, of all places, Rochdale (just round the corner from chez Bo Jangles and handy for when Mrs B. needs to make her ILR application :D ). However, depending upon the complexity of the case, clients won't necessarily have to attend in person. A lot of the work can be done by e-mail/telephone etc.

Scouse.

So your not a plastic Scouse but a Wooly back ! or soon to be one.

And you can't get much more woolly back than Rochdale....

Cheers, folks. I'll not be leaving TV. I'll still dish out general advice, but those who want the correct answers better be prepared to pay for it! A Scouse has to earn a living!

Well done mate! :o

Cheers, Old Croc. A neat bit of word manipulation worthy of an Aussie. :D

Scouse.

Scouse.

congratulations - as you may know my next move is Singapore or Switzerland but be assured - when we come back to the UK I will be using you.

I work for a very large MNC who use services like this every day - feel free to pm me when you are set up - I will pass your details to HR - no promises but you have given advice to me here freely so I would like to reciprocate

Edited by Prakanong2005

Putting Rochdale on the map...............

It's already firmly on the map from that time when an adolescent Prof apparently farted loudly in church and then blamed in on some poor lad who was otherwise innocent. :o True or not?

Thanks one and all for the best wishes.

Scouse.

It's already firmly on the map from that time when an adolescent Prof apparently farted loudly in church and then blamed in on some poor lad who was otherwise innocent. :D True or not?

Thanks one and all for the best wishes.

Scouse.

:o:D Come on tell us more stories :D

Thanks, Moss. I'm not even trading yet and I'm already dubbed the Rochdale Cowboy. I hope the OISC doesn't see this thread..... :o:D

Scouse.

Sorry been away for a couple..bit late...

....however

...Well Done,Congratulations, and all the best for the Future...you deserve it.... :D R

from 1975..

The Rochdale Cowboy Rides Again

Top Of The Pops

Irwell Delta Blues

Nancy My Love

Napoleon's Retreat From Wigan

Introduction

My Dad The Weatherman (Part)

Bogey Man

Unlucky Uncle Arthur

Beaky Knucklewart

Talking Blackpool Blues

Down Our Street

Banish Misfortune

The Wedding At 18 Clegg Street

Jimmy Spoons :D

Congrats Scouse, had no doubts that you would pass the test - you probably know more than the people who write the tests - certianly more than a lot of staff in embassies etc!

You never know, depending on what happens next month with the appeal I will be signing up for your services.

It's going to be based in, of all places, Rochdale (just round the corner from chez Bo Jangles and handy for when Mrs B. needs to make her ILR application :D ).

Well done Scouse. And Mrs Scouse is more than welcome to pop round for Som Tam anytime (whilst you and me nip out for liquid refreshments of course) :D

Lisa Stansfield is from Rochdale, I saw her in the B&Q there once...

Yeah, her house was about 100 yards from mine. Then some developer bought it and bulldozed the lot, to put 12 luxury apartments on it. SOB :o

And don't forget Gracie Fields, Colin Baker (Dr Who), Anna Friel (actress), Julie Goodyear (Corry St), Jack Howarth (Albert Tatlock of Corry St) to name a few and Rochdale is also the birth place of the Co-Op :D I should be on the Toursit Information board :D

Thanks all. Well, the advertising and leafleting campaign will start next week, but at the moment I'm sat in the office twiddling my thumbs. Never mind, it means I can have an early dart to the boozer...

Scouse.

PS. Mr BoJ, after a bit of negotiation, I've signed up Mrs Scouse as the office cleaner, so I'm sure we'll take you up on your kind offer.