Wireless electricity to be launched in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great for our health, currently more and more people experience failed hips, knees, teeth, the result of high electromagnetic pollution. THis is wonderful idea to mess with out health even more. Maybe they will invent wifi caps that will radiate our brains direclty and make us smarter??

Read more about danger of EMF polution, especially wifi is linked with many diseases of the new era, that people did not experience few decades ago http://altermedicine.org/

It is priven high frequency radiation affects the metabolism of calcium in out bodies, directly affects our DNA etc..... Only stupid non educated government would allow this to happen.

Edited by expatsupreme
  • Like 2

There's a great one on the BBC

I saw that, but I disagree. It's far too obvious. Who would ever believe:

England slump to Dutch defeat
England collapse to a shock 45-run defeat against the Netherlands in their final match of the World Twenty20.
  • Like 2

The next step for this amazing technology is to perform wire-free atmospheric ionization that will eliminate the air pollution in Chiang Mai thus eliminating the need to have the Thai Royal Air Force sprinkle water on the smoke. I can't help but wonder if flying will be safe with all those released electrons bouncing around the airspace above Chiang Mai.

I am extremely worried about this scheme firstly it has been proven by Japanese scientists to be extremely harmful to health, In 1944 an experiment was carried out that released huge amounts of energy from an American device, even though the electricity was released in a "controlled burst" it actually knocked out all the normal electrical devices and people simply keeled over due to the energy released by the device.

North Korea is actively following this technology but scientists around the world have condemned this.

I have also discovered that Wireless electricity interferes with traffic lights and prevents the "green cycle", causing all the lights to be stuck on red.

• Like 2

Great idea,

I heard there have been tests running secretly in Isan and Chiangmai

during more than 10 years.

Evaluation of effects on health and mental performance have been done.

While the effects on cancer could not been proven, mental health has been

severely damaged. After running the tests for 3 years more of 44.23214 %

of the population turned redshirt.

• Like 2

Great for our health, currently more and more people experience failed hips, knees, teeth, the result of high electromagnetic pollution. THis is wonderful idea to mess with out health even more. Maybe they will invent wifi caps that will radiate our brains direclty and make us smarter??

Read more about danger of EMF polution, especially wifi is linked with many diseases of the new era, that people did not experience few decades ago http://altermedicine.org/

It is priven high frequency radiation affects the metabolism of calcium in out bodies, directly affects our DNA etc..... Only stupid non educated government would allow this to happen.

Yep, only the stupid...

• Like 2

The next step for this amazing technology is to perform wire-free atmospheric ionization that will eliminate the air pollution in Chiang Mai thus eliminating the need to have the Thai Royal Air Force sprinkle water on the smoke. I can't help but wonder if flying will be safe with all those released electrons bouncing around the airspace above Chiang Mai.

They already have wire-free atmospheric ionization, it's called HAARP! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Sounds exciting, free 'leccy for all. Did they also perfect nuclear fission whilst I had my back turned?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Distribution d'énergie sans fil a toujours été mon rêve, aucune indication sur les niveaux de puissance proposé? L'équipement qui a été expérimenté dans les Etats-Unis ne serait pas autorisée en vertu des règles de santé publique modernes (quelque chose à voir avec la friture du cerveau).

A first experiment was conducted to Government House. We see the resultcoffee1.gif

• Like 1

Is this an application to charge ones phone,or for or residency? Gotcha

One or two more additions to add to the required items needed for foreigners.

Grandmothers gravestone photo

Clipping of the left big toe nail

Copy of your first ever passport issued

Recent dental record, signed by the dentist

Eye test report

Details of your first school bus trip

Photo copy of the last ticket given by the bib for a speeding offence you did not commit.giggle.gif

• Like 1