Wireless electricity to be launched in Bangkok

webfact

It's been hilarious seeing people come on here several hours after the thread has been running and thinking they're the first to notice it's an April fools gag, not knowing Admin had been deleting the hundreds of similar previous posts.

Good one this year. thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

If it was good ... there'd be no need to delete "hundreds of posts" Cheats.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicolas Tesla did a lot of research in wireless power supply a hundred years ago, but the documentation disappeared – some reports mentions “men in black” – good to learn the project finally come thru. The original US-reasearch might be the reason for the 110 volt distribution. However, to day is a difficult day to read the news...whistling.gif

It's been hilarious seeing people come on here several hours after the thread has been running and thinking they're the first to notice it's an April fools gag, not knowing Admin had been deleting the hundreds of similar previous posts.

Good one this year. thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

If it was good ... there'd be no need to delete "hundreds of posts" Cheats.

There is always someone who knows it's a joke and wants to spoil the fun.........fun and jokes on TV, heaven forbid.

I think they did a good job again this year.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Wireless power distribution was always my dream, any indication of the power levels being proposed? The equipment that was experimented with in the US would not be permitted under modern public health rules (something to do with frying the brain).

On a serious note, unless there has been a major breakthrough the power levels needed to send a sensible amount of energy over a reasonable distance are astronomical. Fried pigeon anyone?

This would be one of the greatest inventions of mankind, on par with the wheel, condoms and the internet. I bet a lot of Thai bashers will crawl back in bed in shame!

Don't any of you realise its APRIL 1st ?? !!!!!!!!!!

APRIL FOOLS DAY !!!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Wireless power distribution was always my dream, any indication of the power levels being proposed? The equipment that was experimented with in the US would not be permitted under modern public health rules (something to do with frying the brain).

On a serious note, unless there has been a major breakthrough the power levels needed to send a sensible amount of energy over a reasonable distance are astronomical. Fried pigeon anyone?

This would be one of the greatest inventions of mankind, on par with the wheel, condoms and the internet. I bet a lot of Thai bashers will crawl back in bed in shame!

Don't any of you realise its APRIL 1st ?? !!!!!!!!!!

APRIL FOOLS DAY !!!

All that cutting and pasting for nothing. laugh.png

Not really relevant here.

WFE ( Wi-Fi Electric-city ) only in our redwood house as I'm the only one in our village with yellow tabian ban and besides as the older version of WFE here doesn't work at concrete house.

Must admit that our WFE is directed straight into the bathroom, lucky enough with wooden walls as well. Thus it makes for cosy meetings with all our befriended neighbors pants down squating on their own wc-pots that are all connected to the tubeless drainage system.