I Am On A Pot Noodle Mission!

Well, I guess I'm setting myself up for quite a bit of flack now, but here goes....

I want to find a stockist of Pot Noodles in Thailand! I will be living in Chiang Mai, but am willing to travel!! I need my fix!!

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Phil - The Mallmagician :o

Well, I guess I'm setting myself up for quite a bit of flack now, but here goes....

I want to find a stockist of Pot Noodles in Thailand! I will be living in Chiang Mai, but am willing to travel!! I need my fix!!

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Phil - The Mallmagician :o

If you like delicacies like Pot Noodles, and you're new to Thailand, you're in for something of a treat :D

PS If you're actually looking for imported from the UK Pot Noodles, I haven't seen them, but the several versions here are much better tasting and much better hangover cures ...

Hi,

Yes, I have been to Thailand, and have had various noodle dishes. However, I really am after the UK Pot Noodles in Thailand. Just for an occasional treat. I love them! Especially the chicken and mushroom flavour!

I didn't think too much of the noodles in a pot in Thailand, the UK ones are nice and thick sauce and full of flavour. The Thai ones just didn't float my boat much.

I love a lot of Thai cuisine though, don't get me wrong!

Maybe I should import some into Thailand, and make my millions serving all Pot Noodle fans!

Anyway, seriously, if anyone has any leads.....

Cheers

Phil

I didn't think too much of the noodles in a pot in Thailand, the UK ones are nice and thick sauce and full of flavour. The Thai ones just didn't float my boat much.

Phil

I love Pot Noodles too and agree with you that the Thai versions just ain't a Pot Noodle.

Back in UK I could eat any pre packaged noodles but over here I just can't eat them.

If you get any I'll buy a 6 pack off you as I live in CM too.

Happy Hunting!

Ash :o

Thanks for the support Ash. I will keep you posted if I track down any!

I have even emailed the manufacturers to see if they are aware of any Thai stockists.

Does anyone have details of the legalities etc of importing these?

Cheers

Phil