Sakaeo Province- Help To Decipher An Address

Algie

I'm new to this forum- some good info here! I was recently in Phuket where I met a lady from Sakaeo province. She gave me an address: ### M. 1 T. Thakwearn A. Wattana Nakhon

Sakaeo Province but how can I tell from the address where she actually lives? In the town of Wattana Nakhon ? What does M. 1 T. Thakwearn A. mean? Any help would be appreciated. Also, does anyone have photos of this town? Is it worth a visit next time I go to Thailand?

Thanks!

Edited by Algie

I'm new to this forum- some good info here! I was recently in Phuket where I met a lady from Sakaeo province. She gave me an address: ### M. 1 T. Thakwearn A. Wattana Nakhon

Sakaeo Province but how can I tell from the address where she actually lives? In the town of Wattana Nakhon ? What does M. 1 T. Thakwearn A. mean? Any help would be appreciated. Also, does anyone have photos of this town? Is it worth a visit next time I go to Thailand?

Thanks!

M=Moo which is used as a divide of villages usualy from the main road.

I don't know about the rest I live near Wattana Nakhon in Aranyaphrathet and there isn't much there I know they have a vinyard near but never found it. Like usual there are other sites worth visiting (waterfalls, temples etc.) within an hours drive.

Thanks!

This will be Moo 1(one) a sub-division of T. thakwearn district, which will be fairly close to Wattana Nakon in the province of Sakaeo. Just go to the municiple building in Wattana Nakon, they will point you in the direction of T.Thakwearn. Then go to the Oberdors office in T. thakwearn district and quote the number. (It will be registered with them). They will point you in the right direction. Actually I bet they will find somebody to take you there personally. Also the local electricity office will have them registered. Good luck.

regards

Edited by teletiger

As for Sakaeo itself, there isnt much going on. My wifesfamily live down the road in Chao chagan. Its a pleasent enough town, but there really isnt anything for a farang there, but if you want a quiet life and no farang, ten yo are in the right place :o