Worst Thing In Bangkok

eric1000

The only thing I hate about Bkk is the feeling you get as you aproach the airport for the journey home,,,,, :o

I have to agree. I had to have this horrific experience yesterday.

Only 25 more big sleeps until I come back... :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling a drunk Thai or Caucasian male's breath on my neck when I go out by myself..

:o  :D

Is it the drunk part or the breath part you do not like? :D

It's both parts in the same time that I don't like :D

It looks as though you are onto a good thing here Blue. Just modify your drinking habits, and you're in  :o

LovelyCutie Posted: Sun 2004-03-14, 16:38:12  

Hard Rock Cafe.. Q Bar.. The Gulliver's.. Spasso.. 

LovelyCutie, next time you feel a nice, Peppermint breath on your neck, it probably won't be me but who knows,... ?:D:D

Another Bad Thai Trick...

When u meet a REAL Thai girl....send time in the DAY time with her.....then she comes to ur hotel lobby one day to suprise you and the Hotel guys tell her that ur a real butterfly and have many ladies and that they like her and im no good....and she always believes them......i have even had it happen to me when the girls are with me...the Thai guys smile and talk to the girl....but they do not know that i can speak a little thai and tell them to not speak if im quick enough......

Many girls lost that way.....Most Thai ladies are sharp as a tac when it comes to that sought of thing......

It looks as though you are onto a good thing here Blue. Just modify your drinking habits, and you're in   :o

LovelyCutie, next time you feel a nice, Peppermint breath on your neck, it probably won't be me but who knows,... ?:D:D

It might be the other way around :D

(Another nasty thing is to get caught in a gas station toilet ( thai style ) with a belly full of hot thai food waiting to make it's exit. It's hot smelly and no toilet paper in sight. You can not wait any longer so you just have to let it rip)

Happened to me about 10 years ago at Ekamai B.S.after a 3 Hour taxi ride from airport (no airport buses or motorways-then)

Another pair of underpants bites the dust.Now I usually carry a small bottle of nam-still not sparkling and... well whats your left hand for anyway?? :o

It looks as though you are onto a good thing here Blue. Just modify your drinking habits, and you're in   :o

It might be the other way around :D

Darlie toothpaste is always a winner :D

everywhere there r some good things and some bad... but in superlative case - the worst?

kinda hard to think of spontaneously.....

I think this:

arrogant farangs who openly don't care about how they would be viewed by or what opinion about themsleves they'd create among the local ppl. thais r quite and liberal - true.... doesn't mean have to almost openly show off often in very challenging way - be it talking too loudly in sky train or varing one's a$$ in public (no kidding! I saw it wiss my own eyes once on Soi Nana 0 simply disgusting)

another thing - although not the worst, just annoying and disturbing may be - is the smoke of BBQ on the side road. but it is not only in Bkk - in many asina countries it is same, pretty much as those arogant farangs....

:o The worst thing,,,,,, having to much money to drink to much whiskey picking up a lady ????? At an unmentionable certain bar upstairs and on the left at NANA........... and waking up the next day with with your pants and boxers yanked down to your ankles laying on a bloody sheet with your aRSSSEEE just killing you,,,, JEP,JEP,JEP, ohhh my arSSSSEEEEEE. At least this is my worst nightmare anyways.........................

:o The worst thing,,,,,, having to much money to drink to much whiskey picking up a lady ????? At an unmentionable certain bar upstairs and on the left at NANA........... and waking up the next day with with your pants and boxers yanked down to your ankles laying on a bloody sheet with your aRSSSEEE just killing you,,,, JEP,JEP,JEP, ohhh my arSSSSEEEEEE. At least this is my worst nightmare anyways.........................

That'd be a pain in the ass. :D

for me.. It would have to be the traffic, theres nothing worse than going out for a few and being stuck in traffic for an hour before u can get sat down @ a bar. :o

even worse is being stuck in said cab for an hour AFTER you have a gutful of suds on board.

for me.. It would have to be the traffic, theres nothing worse than going out for a few and being stuck in traffic for an hour before u can get sat down @ a bar.  :o

even worse is being stuck in said cab for an hour AFTER you have a gutful of suds on board.

and yet even worthier it would be being stuck in tuk tuk , not in cab where at least u can breath air filtered by car's conditioner - while in tuktuk - get all the fumes from surrounding cars! :D

If more people walked more often instead of clogging up the roads with their cars then we could all breathe less toxic fumes. Then we would not be like the fat ar*ed lazy Falangs that the Thais think we are.

Things will be much better when a chemical wipe is developed that changes color when exposed to the poison on certain mythical women's chests. Or perhaps its not such a myth?

The things that obsessively worry me.................

kenk3z