Worst Thing In Bangkok

eric1000

Things will be much better when a chemical wipe is developed that changes color when exposed to the poison on certain mythical women's chests. Or perhaps its not such a myth?

The things that obsessively worry me.................

kenk3z

They'd change color real fast in Muang Thai I reckon ... :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can cope with most things around the city people seem to get frustrated about, but a few problems spring to mind:

1. What you said about motorbikes on the pavement (sidewalk) - Frustrating, and embarrasing when your on the back of a motorbike that decides to take that "short cut".

2. This half-a*sed 2am closing time lark. They've been going on about this zoning for so long, why can't they get on with closing down the non-zoned areas at whatever time they eventually decide on, and keep the zoned areas open all night? Whatever they choose, just get on with it!!!

3. Probably something nobody else on this forum will have a problem with, but I can't get hold of any modern vinyl (records) out here. I've picked the worst city ever to start DJ'ing for a hobbie, but it's starting to get like that the world over.

I can cope with most things around the city people seem to get frustrated about, but a few problems spring to mind:

1. What you said about motorbikes on the pavement (sidewalk) - Frustrating, and embarrasing when your on the back of a motorbike that decides to take that "short cut".

2. This half-a*sed 2am closing time lark. They've been going on about this zoning for so long, why can't they get on with closing down the non-zoned areas at whatever time they eventually decide on, and keep the zoned areas open all night? Whatever they choose, just get on with it!!!

3. Probably something nobody else on this forum will have a problem with, but I can't get hold of any modern vinyl (records) out here. I've picked the worst city ever to start DJ'ing for a hobbie, but it's starting to get like that the world over.

Most new cars now don't have tape players either, only CD players. Signs of the times I reckon.

Bangkok is Paradise, warts and all. The worst thing are the falangs that criticise.

:o

Do you mean: The worst thing are the falangs that criticise farangs?????

I agree!!

Happy to clear that up for you.

I think you got that one wrong Larry.

Actually quite stunned at the availability of MP3 CD players when I first got here -

Had a Pioneer MP3 CD player whistles, bells the lot and fitted for 7,000 baht as my new motor came with a tape deck as standard.