"Cookie Run" addict re-enacts fall from Central Pattaya Condominium

webfact

"Cookie Run" addict re-enacts fall from Central Pattaya Condominium

cookie-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- We looked further into the recent incident which occurred involving a 35 year online gamer who mysteriously fell-off a 4th roof ledge as he played the popular online game “Cookie Run” on his mobile device.

Khun Sanit aged 35 was stretchered away but miraculously was released from Hospital the next morning after Doctors confirmed he suffered only minor cuts and bruises.

On Sunday we met with Khun Sanit at the scene of the fall and he kindly re-enacted the incident. He revealed how he was very addicted to the game and would play it at any opportunity. He was very close to moving onto the next level of the game and because of this was finding it hard to sleep.

In the early hours of Thursday, as his Sister slept near him in their 3rd floor room, he sneaked up to the roof area and perched himself on the ledge where the WIFI signal was the strongest.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/124174/cookie-run-addict-re-enacts-fall-from-central-pattaya-condominium/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-04-07

Is this a Darwin awards moment?

... 555 ... pretty much so, still he didn't properly finish the >last level< so: disqualified, sorry no bonus ... 555 ... but in principle that's certainly how they get less, yesyes, survival of the fittest - yeah well, there are always exeptions obviously, lool ... dumber than a box without rocks ... i mean 35 yrs old, holy sh!te, how did he ever get this far ...?!

You want to find same level of stupidity where i come from just scratch 20yrs, yes 15 might fit on a bad day & if it's a downright born nitwit ... Re-enacting this clever move ??? ... nuff said ... 555 ...

Let him try again tonight, he is Thai so he is superior and can survive anything.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Nice place, with a syringe and nagan of Sangsom along the wall.

You have good eyesight.

Indeed. I have met types like this in Thailand—typically farangs who think they are drug savy, but who just harbor a form of drug-related hysteria.

However, if Som wat has technology that can prove the presence of a syringe in this image, then I am all eyes.

Let him try again tonight, he is Thai so he is superior and can survive anything.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He didn't fall off because he was doing something stupid and dangerous. He fell off because of bad luck.

A big Wai to a Buddha and he's protected from such bad luck happening again, so no need to change the behavioural pattern.

35 seems a little old to be addicted to games...I see more young Thais with a cell phone or blue tooth up to their ears...not paying attention to their surroundings...completely oblivious...in another world...escape from reality...

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sorry, but playing Cookie Run on your mobile phone does not make you a 'gamer'. It makes you a teenage girl.

Whereas I fully agree with your comment, sorry, but playing Cookie Run on a fully speced out gaming computer also makes you a teenage girl....................rolleyes.gif

35 seems a little old to be addicted to games...I see more young Thais with a cell phone or blue tooth up to their ears...not paying attention to their surroundings...completely oblivious...in another world...escape from reality...

escape from reality.

Yeah, damn kids not paying attention to anything.

Wonder how many of the daily posters on Thaivisa are really using it as an escape from reality.

ggt..........you're so right and it not only concerns gaming......it concerns everything related to the "social" media.

My 17 yo stepson is absolutely addicted to the "social" media and has lost every possible involvement in the real World.

In a discussion face-to-face, he escapes to the toilet, locks the door and start expressing his feelings on facebook, while he continues the discussion using facebook-messenger.

He is 24/24 busy in "communicating" with "friends" on Line, Kik, FB-messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Camfrog, etc.........and if I ask him if he would like to go to the cinema or have dinner with the rest of the family? "Don't like........too many people!!"

I'm pretty much concerned, but what can I do?