TRT Targeted For Dissolution

Jai Dee

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the sentiment, Mr. Bowman... and thus a proper new thread has been started to take over for this off-thread-topic portion of this thread.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=166961

New Prime Minister Still Facing Corruption Cases

Thanks for the hook-up, Jai Dee... :o

Having no need now to continue adding off-topic posts into this thread on this portion of it, I would be in favor of allowing the thread to remain open just in case there are some relevant on-topic developments at some future time. Given the current situation, that is a development that would not be all that surprising.

I think for historical purposes, it's best to leave threads open when at all possible, which I realize isn't always the case in this section of the forum, but it saves in having multiple threads on same topics and for several other reasons, should be attempted.

:D

Edited by sriracha john

Thanks for the hook-up, Jai Dee... :o

No problem at all. :D

Having no need now to continue adding off-topic posts into this thread on this portion of it, I would be in favor of allowing the thread to remain open just in case there are some relevant on-topic developments at some future time. Given the current situation, that is a development that would not be all that surprising.

I agree... some say that this subject is not dead in the water yet.

To be continued...