BANGKOK 20 April 2019 21:45
Sign in to follow this  
coconutbar

patong too expensive for the average joe

Is it me or has patong had it vibe destroyed by 300 baht+ entrance fees exorbitant drink prices and stuck up ladys????

• Like 1

The straw that broke the camels back was when they started entrance fees for hollywood discothèque . Now it's hardened hookers wall too wall, middle easterns,Indians and Russians with your muscle truck tatooted drunk Aussie <deleted> peppered in there .

• Like 1

The straw that broke the camels back was when they started entrance fees for hollywood discothèque . Now it's hardened hookers wall too wall, middle easterns,Indians and Russians with your muscle truck tatooted drunk Aussie <deleted> peppered in there .

and one racist p...k from Pataya

Seduction,Tiger and Hollywood 300baht entrance, last 10 years i seen the old farts move out from these places and being replaced by younger guys i think the only one who complains are the old farts as the bar girls rather go with the more younger handsome guys...

there's the contradiction , why on earth does a young handsome man need to go to Thailand to pay for boom boom.

you be surprised how many young guys that don't need to pay because the bar girls already have some old fart sending them money every month and believing it will make them stay away from the bar..555

• Like 2

..... note to self: Over the past 13 years I have been to Patong maybe 20 times. Continue to avoid that hellhole. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Often tourists have complained to me about high beer prices in Patong. I never quite understand, when I occasionally go there myself, I always find the prices are normal, like usually 70 - 80 at the most 90 Baht for a Leo beer. But then, I only go there in the low season, and do my drinking in open air beer bars, never in discotheques or a gogo's.

• Like 1