Naked Canadian tourist causes Phuket pandemonium

webfact

Naked Canadian tourist causes Phuket pandemonium
Eakkapop Thongtub

1397022615_3244-org.jpg

1397022375_1-org.jpg

'David' is apprehended by the police.

PHUKET: Tourists walking into Jungceylon normally attract little attention.

But a Canadian tourist, named by police only as “David” – he didn’t have his passport with him at the time – provoked a mixture of shocked screams and laughter when he climbed over the wall between his hotel, Sleep With Me, and the neighbouring shopping mall last night (April 8).

The 28-year-old was completely naked, and not a little drunk.

Patrol police were quickly on the scene and fitted him with a pretty set of steel bracelets before carting him off to Patong Hospital to sober up and calm down.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/naked-canadian-tourist-causes-phuket-pandemonium-45611.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-04-09

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he didn’t have his passport with him at the time

I bet he didn't even have his wallet with him. Was he thinking that the shops at the mall would give him stuff for free?

Edited by Guest

I hope the police will warn David to be sure to carry his passport with him the next time he goes for a walk naked. A pouch carried round his neck would be the ideal solution to comply with this very important Thai law.

I could think of other places......

I hope the police will warn David to be sure to carry his passport with him the next time he goes for a walk naked. A pouch carried round his neck would be the ideal solution to comply with this very important Thai law.

Yes, but you would NOT wanna be the one tasked with flicking through it for evidence.

Yes, but you would NOT wanna be the one tasked with flicking through it for evidence.

True that.

Another quality farang tourist arrives. sad.png

I keep posting this comment, can I have it "pinned"...........clap2.gif

And the mystery deepens as to why Thais don't think of farangs as role models to emulate. Haven't finished this thread yet, but I'm sure someone will blame his behavior on Thais and Thailand.

• Like 1

" he didn’t have his passport with him at the time" Duh... did you look up his butt's crack??

he just might had it there.....

He probably did but the policeman who was married and straight said no way am I putting my hand up there laugh.png

Why is it that the average farang looks so ugly

next to the average Thai/Asian? this holds true

both for men & women, to say nothing of children

... incredibly cute, especially the boys ... nothing

like in the west. where they look far older than their

age, & totally lack charm, joy & liveliness!

And the mystery deepens as to why Thais don't think of farangs as role models to emulate. Haven't finished this thread yet, but I'm sure someone will blame his behavior on Thais and Thailand.

Said it before, I'll say it again. Only a stupid person would judge a nation on the behavior of a few individuals.

If Thailand don't want to attract these low lives (who are in every country without exception) then they should clean up their act so that the quality of tourists improves.

Thailand should understand that their lack of clear policies and effective policing gives the country a reputation as a destination for the sex trade, cheap booze and cheap hotels. Add to that sunny weather and what do you expect. The county needs a good hose down.

This guy should be made an example of and deported back to his country after paying a hefty fine. But i suspect he will just pay a little money and be back in the bars the next day.

Weeeeeeeeeeeell, the vast number who come to LOS are the "quality" tourists like in this thread. I think most of us AND LOS know that. They/we put up with it cos their cash removal is paramount. Stop the <deleted> tourist then what are we left with, a vast reduction in cash for LOS.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Hospital ?

A comfy cell with steel bars would have been more appropriate!

Followed by a court appearance, a huge fine and deportation.

For being naked and drunk? Draconian mind set me thinks eh matey?

• Like 2

Well... if Thailand didn't sell beer so cheap, this may not have happened.. So who is the real culprit?

But a Canadian tourist, named by police only as “David” – he didn’t have his passport with him at the time – provoked a mixture of shocked screams and laughter when he climbed over the wall between his hotel, Sleep With Me, and the neighbouring shopping mall last night (April 8).

Not too many naked men have WALLETS, OR PASSPORTS.