Naked Canadian tourist causes Phuket pandemonium

webfact

If he had a raincoat on....that would classify him as obscene.

No, he'd just be dismissed by the authorities as a fugitive from Songkran aggression.

Edited by Fookhaht
  • Like 1

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he had a raincoat on....that would classify him as obscene.

No, he'd just be dismissed by the authorities as a fugitive from Songkran aggression.

but he came early...

Not by Isaan standards! The water started catapulting yesterday!

Edited by Fookhaht

I read the piece and thought to myself, I wonder how soon will the "another quality tourist" comment be posted. Bit slow off the mark today, it was the 7th comment, not even in the top five! All these people with their instant judgements from their little "thrones" never cease to amaze me. Do they ever stop to think that maybe the guy had been a victim of a rohypnol style robbery?

I wonder what quality people those proclaiming "another quality tourist" are?

I usually agree with Transam and disagree with Jingthing.

In this case Transam is wrong, nothing wrong with a naked body.

This guy looked OK, wasn't doing anything obscene, and appeared to have no bad intent.

So just a victim of circumstances, get him dressed, get him sober and let him go.

You are talking out your ass again. Never seen nude art thats ALIVE in public, arrests are made by the police.

Galleries are places of folks CHOICE to see what they want...........rolleyes.gif

I have definitely seen outdoor art events, IN PUBLIC PARKS, where there are LIVE nude performers. So maybe you just don't get out enough.

Of course the man in this case acted out some odd behavior that caused a public scene. But as far as the report goes, it was not an OBSCENE display.

It is true that modern standards in the use of language and behaviour have declined considerably in the last 100 years or so but that doesn't make it acceptable to all. Displaying ones genitals on stage in an attempt to make up for lack of artistic talent is both embarrassing and repulsive to my way of thinking.

You are talking out your ass again. Never seen nude art thats ALIVE in public, arrests are made by the police.

Galleries are places of folks CHOICE to see what they want...........rolleyes.gif

I have definitely seen outdoor art events, IN PUBLIC PARKS, where there are LIVE nude performers. So maybe you just don't get out enough.

Of course the man in this case acted out some odd behavior that caused a public scene. But as far as the report goes, it was not an OBSCENE display.

It is true that modern standards in the use of language and behaviour have declined considerably in the last 100 years or so but that doesn't make it acceptable to all. Displaying ones genitals on stage in an attempt to make up for lack of artistic talent is both embarrassing and repulsive to my way of thinking.

Reviewing art events not even seen -- cheeky! ph34r.png

Another quality farang tourist arrives. sad.png

I keep posting this comment, can I have it "pinned"...........clap2.gif

And the mystery deepens as to why Thais don't think of farangs as role models to emulate. Haven't finished this thread yet, but I'm sure someone will blame his behavior on Thais and Thailand.

thailand too hot ?, jetski mafia stole his wallets, then thai ladyboy fleeced the rest when he fell asleep in his short time room,

FUNNEE...LOL

Europe, Scandanavia, South America - no pronlem, but not in the US or here in Thailand.

However, not long ago, a naked man would have not been a problem - multiple stories from the thousands of US soldiers who served here during the VN War.

Crikie I detest sensationalism in MSM articles: Pandemonium!!! Chaos!!! The sky's falling!!!

Total Bunk!

It probably caused and occasional raised eyebrow and a few laughs and giggles. Poor naked sot. Wonder if he remembered where he put his threads. Many his rented wife took them to be washed?