Naked Canadian tourist causes Phuket pandemonium

webfact

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Importantly...was he circumcised or not ?

I just thought, as I read your post, that I am surprised there is no witnesses in the photo pointing at "it". whistling.gif

Its probably huge....and the thais wanted it hidden for obvious reasons.

They not called Mounties for nuttin.

Importantly...was he circumcised or not ?

I just thought, as I read your post, that I am surprised there is no witnesses in the photo pointing at "it". whistling.gif

Weeeeeeell, noooooo, jt was occupied taking the photo....................laugh.png

Hospital ?

A comfy cell with steel bars would have been more appropriate!

Followed by a court appearance, a huge fine and deportation.

I think your being a bit harsh, unless your one of those who showers with their pants on.

Now there is a simple reason why David appeared without his clothes. Canada is very cold most of the time so "little David" likes to hide, Thailand being

far warmer " little David" became Big David and he wanted to strut his stuff.

I hope the police will warn David to be sure to carry his passport with him the next time he goes for a walk naked. A pouch carried round his neck would be the ideal solution to comply with this very important Thai law.

I could think of other places......

Maybe he never saw the movie "papillon"

Ive heard of someone losing even the shirt off his back, but this takes it to another level, this is what happens when you dont know how to say No! to your girlfriend and her family in Thailand, he literally got fleeced LOL!!

Why is it that the average farang looks so ugly

next to the average Thai/Asian? this holds true

both for men & women, to say nothing of children

... incredibly cute, especially the boys ... nothing

like in the west. where they look far older than their

age, & totally lack charm, joy & liveliness!

Thailand must be one of the few remaining nations for whom an impolite term for foreigners is the standard. It seems that you too can make huge generalisations about the unseemly blob of unspecified decadence known as the "farang". That kind of talk is more acceptable from an average Thai who is typically untravelled, indoctrinated, and pig-ignorant. From a Westerner, however, it usually indicates somebody who is "without a tiny speck of objectivity" and whom is in the midst of a pretty obvious misfit's tantrum. The individual nations which constitute "the West" contain some of the most beautiful people on Earth, no question about it, but they are just unattainable for you to personally have cheap and easy sex with. Go to Vegas, plenty of hookers there for you (although you probably couldn't afford them), and tell me the talent there isn't better than anywhere in Thailand - by a mile. You live in a dream world.

• Like 1

Another quality farang tourist arrives. sad.png

I keep posting this comment, can I have it "pinned"...........clap2.gif

And the mystery deepens as to why Thais don't think of farangs as role models to emulate. Haven't finished this thread yet, but I'm sure someone will blame his behavior on Thais and Thailand.

Well... if Thailand didn't sell beer so cheap, this may not have happened.. So who is the real culprit?

Cheap? Hmmm, sure cheap to some like possibly this Canadian. But nothing like the $0.50 - $0.75 all day priced beers you can find at many bars in Cambodia!

Strange how I don't see or read about crazy naked Farang running around populated tourist areas there.

Another boring comment! What makes you so sure that you are quality?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, after many years HERE, I have never been a problem to anyone, got loads of Thai friends, as well as members here. WOW, and wear loooooooooong trousers, shoes and socks when dealing with LOS stuff. Soooooooooooooooooooo, adding stuff up, I think I am more accepted than the numnut in the photo. Perhaps you are similar to this guy, weeeeeeeell, up to you, but sure folk like myself will look at the guy as brain dead. As I said, up to you.........smile.png

daoyai, on 09 Apr 2014 - 13:19, said:
thepool, on 09 Apr 2014 - 13:08, said:

Hospital ?

A comfy cell with steel bars would have been more appropriate!

Followed by a court appearance, a huge fine and deportation.

I think a 500 baht fine and an apology to the jungeceylon should be enough.... no damage and no harm to anyone.

Did you miss the picture of him?

Thailand should really just open up a hotel called (idiots come here) and send the farangs who make the papers stay a while. call it a tourist attraction, let Thai people come for a look see, buy them peanuts, have a laugh, maybe even a photo op. and then go home to tell there families they went to the idiot hotel to see the exhibits! I don't think the hotel would ever be empty! be cheaper than incarcerating them!..

• Like 1

And the mystery deepens as to why Thais don't think of farangs as role models to emulate. Haven't finished this thread yet, but I'm sure someone will blame his behavior on Thais and Thailand.

The Thai girls would do anything to have smooth, white skin like that.

• Like 1