Naked Canadian tourist causes Phuket pandemonium

webfact

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well where in Canada could he run around naked without feeling just a bit cold - he was just making use of the find weather on offer in Thailand. I wish more people would do it & then it would seem normal & we could all participate. True freedom is being able to walk around naked surely?. A bet a lot of us do it at home or would if we could.

Most young guys go to Phuket to 'let it all hang loose' but he might have taken it a bit too literally! Gotta laugh that he ended up in the papers though. The place is crawling with illegal skanky hookers and yet some nude holiday drunk is a story. Says it all, it really does.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Oh, Canadian!

So he's a POLITE nudist, possibly cut (mysterious), and fit enough for government work.

I'm interested now.

What is your "cut" point in your post ?

Drunk.

Surely he was not referring to his bell end being exposed to the climatic extremes without protection ?....or maybe he was running from his gf for not being able to satisfy her with a mutilation like that.

Why is it that the average farang looks so ugly

next to the average Thai/Asian? this holds true

both for men & women, to say nothing of children

... incredibly cute, especially the boys ... nothing

like in the west. where they look far older than their

age, & totally lack charm, joy & liveliness!

You are so full of yourself...your Thainess is glaringly evident...

• Like 1

sad.png

When it comes to males you are absolutely right. When it comes to females it is totally v.v..

In my village I have grandfathers that look like in their late 20s and "females" ?? Well it looks like the garbage collection did do their jobs properly.

" he didn’t have his passport with him at the time" Duh... did you look up his butt's crack??

he just might had it there.....

He probably did but the policeman who was married and straight said no way am I putting my hand up there laugh.png

A straight, Thai cop? Who are you trying to kidd!

I hope the police will warn David to be sure to carry his passport with him the next time he goes for a walk naked. A pouch carried round his neck would be the ideal solution to comply with this very important Thai law.

Not around his waist?

What was this <deleted> doing? Where did he lose his clothes,,Where did he come from,,Where was he going,,Who robbed him??????????To many unanswered questions to put this on Air.

Just reading the report will answer all your questions oddly enough.

Well where in Canada could he run around naked without feeling just a bit cold - he was just making use of the find weather on offer in Thailand. I wish more people would do it & then it would seem normal & we could all participate. True freedom is being able to walk around naked surely?. A bet a lot of us do it at home or would if we could.

Most people would look grotesque nude,from 16 to 25 OK, but since a lot of westerners are obese i say cover up from the varicose veins to the double chin.

I read the piece and thought to myself, I wonder how soon will the "another quality tourist" comment be posted. Bit slow off the mark today, it was the 7th comment, not even in the top five! All these people with their instant judgements from their little "thrones" never cease to amaze me. Do they ever stop to think that maybe the guy had been a victim of a rohypnol style robbery?

clap2.gif , or he's a numnut...........whistling.gif

That's probably more likely!

Well he is good looking... according to some on here.

Thailand must be one of the few remaining nations for whom an impolite term for foreigners is the standard. It seems that you too can make huge generalisations about the unseemly blob of unspecified decadence known as the "farang". That kind of talk is more acceptable from an average Thai who is typically untravelled, indoctrinated, and pig-ignorant. From a Westerner, however, it usually indicates somebody who is "without a tiny speck of objectivity" and whom is in the midst of a pretty obvious misfit's tantrum. The individual nations which constitute "the West" contain some of the most beauti<deleted>l people on Earth, no question about it, but they are just unattainable for you to personally have cheap and easy sex with. Go to Vegas, plenty of hookers there for you (although you probably couldn't afford them), and tell me the talent there isn't better than anywhere in Thailand - by a mile. You live in a dream world.

Ha, ha, ha! Your hilarious post is heartily appreciated, & unfortunately you're right

on target in several of your points ... the kind of people i'm physically attracted to are

'just unattainable' to me, i guess you can say that again ... when it comes to sex, i'd

rather have something 'cheap & easy', again very true ... Vegas hookers, western

hookers are beyond my means, in all likelihood they are.

I did not mean to portray myself above anyone else.

I myself cannot claim good looks.

I wanted to express a genuine opinion, though ... & to further elaborate on it,

i'll venture to say that the most attractive people are South Americans & Asians

(particularly in the Philippines, perhaps owning to their mixed Spanish- Chinese-

local genes).

This is entirely subjective, as you correctly point out, without a speck of objectivity.

I've got friends where i come from that would not throw two glances at an Asian or a

black.

Like yourself, they reckon Caucasians to be the most physically desirable beings.

But as i look at the photograph above, & the westeners (you don't like the word 'farang')

that cruise the streets and alleys off Sukhumvit Road (to say nothing of the notorious

Kao San Road!), jeepers creepers ... Thais do look so much better!

& you can't deny that the little children are hopelessly adorable!

& at this point let me clarify that there is absolutely nothing wrong with generalizations,

for they are just that. I mean, granted, a generalization (call it 'stereotype' if you will) is

not true 100% of the time, but only about 96% of the time: the Japanese are polite (that's

right, just about all of them are), Brazilian men are football-crazy (again, yes, most are), the

Chinese are very hard-working (same story). How about a few words from your own post? :

'an average Thai who is typically untravelled, indoctrinated ...'.

So yes, I do generalize.

Now, when you say 'talent', we're taking off in an altogether different direction. & we'd

have to begin by defining the term 'talent'.

For example, if you mean intellectual mastery, i'd say China, Japan & the Jews. You see?

I'm generalizing again. One has to. When we talk about public health, when we discuss

disease prevention, when we look at morbidity & mortality rates, when we consider incidence

& prevalence for certain medical conditions, we're generalizing ... we've got to.

Finally, if i posted a negative, though authentic, opinion on the looks of a naked Canadian

bloke, i had another purpose in mind: to somehow counteract the enormous self-righteousness

that is so pathognomonic of TVF.. Maybe i would've been better off restraining the tantrum

Alcohol has caused volumes of sadness, mayhem and pain in this world. This is a mild example of behaviors that come from overindulgence. Laughs maybe, but still sad in my book.

I suppose the laughs and jokes would still have come from some quarters had he been injured, killed or did likewise to others. Fortunately, in this case, no one seems to have suffered an injury.

Hospital ?

A comfy cell with steel bars would have been more appropriate!

Followed by a court appearance, a huge fine and deportation.

I think a 500 baht fine and an apology to the jungeceylon should be enough.... no damage and no harm to anyone.

You must be joking!

If he gets off with a 500 Baht fine (Slap on the wrist with a wet Lettuce Leaf) every other moron will try the same stunt.

Give him a hefty fine, then send him back to Canada wearing nothing but a Maple Leaf.

Edited by Torrens54

Come on; that's just comedy. What's the difference between that; and 90% of the bathing suits worn by a certain Country (not to be named), on the beaches in Thailand. It's OK, if three walls barely obscure the views of naked dancing women, not to mention a hotel named "sleep with me"; Phuket is a step up from Pattaya. Take him to sober up, and send him home. What were people screaming for. I see naked homeless people and Thais openly peeing at the side of the road everyday. Maybe I'll scream next time a Thai shoves naked pictures of girls he's trying to sell in my face; which also happens everyday.......

Edited by alphaflight

I not quite sure what to make of your comment?

• Like 1

In Toronto this clown would have been Tasered, Arrested and thrown in jail !

He would then have been charged with resisting arrest and anything else the police could come up with .

He got away easy here !

Edited by thepool

What is it with these people? I don'e suppose this one would do this if he was at home,so what is it when they come to Thailand.When I first came I fell in love with the place and stayed 7-8 years and still love it,but no way am I going to get so banged up that I am going to make a fool of myself like that.

He would then have been charged with resisting arrest and anything else the police could come up with .

He got away easy here !

Probably true; but what does that say from a city that allows it's mayor to smoke crack, and drive drunk and stoned?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sounds like a pretty racist comment to me. Are you a racist?

As far as I'm concerned all little boys are horrible creatures, Asian, White, Black, or anything else.

He got away easy here !

Probably true; but what does that say from a city that allows it's mayor to smoke crack, and drive drunk and stoned?

But to be fair they are trying to rid themselves of that creature !

Just to be clear, I am not Canadian but have a number of good Canadian friends who live in Toronto.

Another quality farang tourist arrives. sad.png

I keep posting this comment, can I have it "pinned"...........clap2.gif

And the mystery deepens as to why Thais don't think of farangs as role models to emulate. Haven't finished this thread yet, but I'm sure someone will blame his behavior on Thais and Thailand.

"but I'm sure someone will blame his behavior on Thais and Thailand."

Yes very likely, but this time it will be difficult...well maybe not so much after all, for I reckon we have the best professionals on TV rolleyes.gif

Edited by Tchooptip