Pattaya: Russian tourist kicked, arrested for sexual harassment

webfact

Russian Man Kicked, Arrested For Sexual Harassment
By Khaosod English

13978018561397801948l.jpg

CHONBURI—A Russian tourist has been arrested for allegedly molesting a Thai woman in Pattaya's famous nightlife district.

The police reportedly made the arrest at around 4:30 a.m. in the middle of Walking Street. The man was identified as Mr. Ildae Valeshev, 26, and was heavily intoxicated at the time of the arrest.

A 35-year-old Thai woman told the police she was taking her 11-year-old daughter for a walk in Walking Street when they encountered Mr. Valeshev and his friends.

According to the woman, Mr. Valeshev suddenly groped her breasts in front of her daughter, causing her much shock and embarrassment. She reportedly hit the man once, but Mr. Valeshev attempted to touch her again, so the woman decided to kick him and force him to apologise to her.

When Mr. Valeshev refused to apologise, the woman said, she shouted for help and called the police to arrest him.

Source: http://en.khaosod.co.th/detail.php?newsid=1397801856

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-04-18

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgusting behavior. bah.gif

But I'm surprised about this "A mother taking her 11 year old daughter for a walk on Walking street at 4.30am" blink.png

Do you really believe her side of the story?

Ever heard or met an upstanding Thai woman who takes her kid for a walk at 4:30am??

On walking street??? What was she trying to teach her? How to pick up drunk foreigners? And what to do if they do not agree to your asking price?

Sorry, but where did I wrote that I believed her story ??

And I thought the surprise + blink.png should be enough, but apparently not

wai.gif

You did say disgusting behavior, did you not?

• Like 1

But I'm surprised about this "A mother taking her 11 year old daughter for a walk on Walking street at 4.30am" blink.png

Does seem a bit young...to expose them to the business of entertaining farangs...

And walking street Pattaya, Sodom and Gomorrah in steroids.. Is such a respectable place.

The Russian probably was really smashed rotten drunk. The Thai lady is so,respectable with her kid at such an absurd time in such a despicable place for a child.

Todays innocent children are being groomed to be tomorrows bar girls.

Both parties should be slapped and told to go home.

Both in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 2

I guess the twosome simply didnt have time for strolling about before the wee morning glory

Will those having issues with the lady being on Walking Street at 4am with her daughter please enlighten me, is there something I am missing here?

Thanks,

NL

Would you take your daughter or niece for a walk to walkingstreet 04:30 AM ?????????????

What kind of parent does that ????

Regardless of the time & location, this Russian scumbag's behavior was disgusting and a criminal act. Doesn't matter if it was at 4:30AM on Walking Street or 4:30PM at Siam Paragon, it's WRONG and ILLEGAL to grab a women's breast!

If you want to do that, go inside the bar and hire a lady to do that. Otherwise, it's sexual assault.

I can't believe some of you farangs here at ThaiVisa accually defend these Russian tourist!

Who defended the russian?

The russian was an A-hole but that doesn't mean the woman's behaviour was ok.

• Like 1

Will those having issues with the lady being on Walking Street at 4am with her daughter please enlighten me, is there something I am missing here?

Thanks,

NL

Would you take your daughter or niece for a walk to walkingstreet 04:30 AM ?????????????

What kind of parent does that ????

Answering a question with a question is not answering the question now is it?

Try again.

Thanks!

NL

• Like 1

Regardless of the time & location, this Russian scumbag's behavior was disgusting and a criminal act. Doesn't matter if it was at 4:30AM on Walking Street or 4:30PM at Siam Paragon, it's WRONG and ILLEGAL to grab a women's breast!

If you want to do that, go inside the bar and hire a lady to do that. Otherwise, it's sexual assault.

I can't believe some of you farangs here at ThaiVisa accually defend these Russian tourist!

Who defended the russian?

The russian was an A-hole but that doesn't mean the woman's behaviour was ok.

If you ask me ( if this is true ) The Russain and the Thai girl are both in the wrong ! Him for doing what he is suppost to have done, and her for having a child anywhere near that area !
  • Like 1

Yes, that part seemed strange. "A mother taking her 11 year old daughter for a walk on Walking street at 4.30am"

Thanks,

NL

I'm not condoning the behavior of the Russian tourist but REALLY! You don't see a problem with taking an 11 year old out to Walking Street, Pattaya at 4:30am?

Edited by saroq
  • Like 1

I must be hugely naïve! Clearly, it seems totally out of place for a woman to be taking her child along Walking Street at 4am in the morning. However, she has every right to be doing so. Who knows what the reasons are that she was there at such a strange hour, with her child? However, whatever her life circumstances are, it does not give a right to any male, drunk or sober, Russian or anything else, to accost her and abuse her in that fashion. Totally demeaning for her; I am disgusted, and apologetic!

• Like 1

Taking her 11-year-old daughter for a walk in Walking Street at 4.30 A.M. cheesy.gif and was embarrassed cheesy.gif embarrassed in front of who ? the riff-raff that lurk in those hours cheesy.gif this story lacks credibility without a "pointing-finger". that photo could be anybody. A pointing finger would bolster the credibility

Your laughing cartoon characters, plus your username show a lot of your credibility. facepalm.gif .

• Like 2

Thanks,

NL

If you don't understand the issue, then there is no sense trying to explain it to you. Either you get it or you don't.

• Like 1

Don't concern yourself- after a while you will learn that these posts are 1. Meant to wind you up 2. They are made by people living in some grotty room above a knocking shop 3. They really hate women - that's why they are here ( see if you work that one out? )