Pattaya: Russian tourist kicked, arrested for sexual harassment

webfact

Regardless of the time & location, this Russian scumbag's behavior was disgusting and a criminal act. Doesn't matter if it was at 4:30AM on Walking Street or 4:30PM at Siam Paragon, it's WRONG and ILLEGAL to grab a women's breast!

If you want to do that, go inside the bar and hire a lady to do that. Otherwise, it's sexual assault.

I can't believe some of you farangs here at ThaiVisa accually defend these Russian tourist!

Sure make sense what you say, although I find both sides equally dodgy.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will those having issues with the lady being on Walking Street at 4am with her daughter please enlighten me, is there something I am missing here?

Thanks,

NL

I'm not condoning the behavior of the Russian tourist but REALLY! You don't see a problem with taking an 11 year old out to Walking Street, Pattaya at 4:30am?
Yet another who chooses to answer my simple question with another question.

Will those having issues with the lady being on Walking Street at 4am with her daughter please enlighten me, is there something I am missing here?

Thanks,

NL

If you don't understand the issue, then there is no sense trying to explain it to you. Either you get it or you don't.

Get what? Why are people answering simple questions with more questions and riddles?

I will try and make it easier. Will those that have issues with the scenario of a woman walking with her young daughter on Walking Street in the wee small hours please try and explain to me what these issues are.

Thanks!

NL

Thanks,

NL

Just visit walking street at 4 am and you you will be enlightened.

• Like 1

I really love the kangaroo court that exists here in TV land… the Russian purportedly did the wrong thing full stop end of story.. just because the lady concerned had her daughter with her in the wee hours of the morning is totally besides the point and inconsequential to the Russians alleged actions….

How can we know and judge this lady just because she had her daughter with her.. perhaps her husband or boyfriend was working in a night club had too much to drink and called for her to come get him … doing the right thing she bought her daughter rather than leaving her in the house alone.. perhaps her daughter would accompany her Mum work during this holiday season as her partner was up country visiting relatives…..

I once took my 12 year old daughter to 7/11 near walking street at 5 am as I needed coffee and I was only one looking after her….. does this make me subject to suspicion or discussion as to my merits as a person…..

What a bunch of cynical judgemental armchair dwellers we have here…….

Speaking of kangaroo court, please post video or photo or witness statements confirming Russian purportedly did the wrong or did anything at all, please dowhistling.gif

You took your daughter to 7/11 at 5am? so i have a question

Should not 12 year old be asleep in her bed at 5am? or are you that much of a good parent who thinks 12 year old should be dragged to 7/11 at 5 am because YOU needed coffee?

• Like 2

Thanks,

NL

Kerrist on a bike!!!! Why is everyone talking in bloody riddles here?

The ISSUES! What are these ISSUES????

I have walked down there many times, day and night, evening and wee small hours; since 1978 until early last month. I really don't think I need any bloody enlightenment!

I reckon those that hide their issues behind questions and riddles (and probably haven't ever set foot on Walking Street) are the ones badly in need of enlightenment.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Disgusting behavior. bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif

But I'm surprised about this "A mother taking her 11 year old daughter for a walk on Walking street at 4.30am" blink.png

This could give a whole new meaning to "apprentice on site training"

well, that is called: training on the job......or :learning by doing?

Some posters here seem "outraged" that the Russian "dared" manhandle the Thai Ladys' breasts.

What do these "outraged" posters think about the LadyBoys grabbing foreign males, including Russians, by the "meat-and-2-veg" ??

The kind of Thai lady that frequents Walking Street at 4.30 in the morning, with a young child that should be in bed, probably deserved what was served up.

• Like 2

Thanks,

NL

Kerrist on a bike!!!! Why is everyone talking in bloody riddles here?

The ISSUES! What are these ISSUES????

I have walked down there many times, day and night, evening and wee small hours; since 1978 until early last month. I really don't think I need any bloody enlightenment!

I reckon those that hide their issues behind questions and riddles (and probably haven't ever set foot on Walking Street) are the ones badly in need of enlightenment.

Just in case you confused, it is now 2014, many things have changed since 1978, now they actually have buildings, and cars and bikes instead of buffalo's pulling carts.

Possibly those who see some issues with it, have visited it recently not some 36 years ago

Some posters here seem "outraged" that the Russian "dared" manhandle the Thai Ladys' breasts.

What do these "outraged" posters think about the LadyBoys grabbing foreign males, including Russians, by the "meat-and-2-veg" ??

The kind of Thai lady that frequents Walking Street at 4.30 in the morning, with a young child that should be in bed, probably deserved what was served up.

So what you're trying to say is that everybody who's out at that time deserves anything people are doing to them?

Give me a break.

So what you're trying to say is that everybody who's out at that time deserves anything people are doing to them?

Give me a break.

I believe what he is saying is that if you chose to spend your time in the brothel, you should not be surprised when opposite sex believes you are a prostitute and not a very successful one at that, if you still out at 4:30am.

Its only been a few hours since i left Walking street, but i do not recall seeing any shopping malls or toy stores or ice cream shops which open at 4amthumbsup.gif

I don't believe my eyes, I do understand (read Know) that Thai will always defend another Thai making an accusation, I do mean here in TV, not the woman pressing charges, against a farrang without prior or latter knowledge of the incident in question,

but I'm apperantly very naive to believe us farrangs have more knowledge about laws and the pursuance of it.

I just thought you were innocent until proven guilty??? how stupid I am.

Am I the only one to would love to hear the russians version of what happened?

I really love the kangaroo court that exists here in TV land… the Russian purportedly did the wrong thing full stop end of story.. just because the lady concerned had her daughter with her in the wee hours of the morning is totally besides the point and inconsequential to the Russians alleged actions….

How can we know and judge this lady just because she had her daughter with her.. perhaps her husband or boyfriend was working in a night club had too much to drink and called for her to come get him … doing the right thing she bought her daughter rather than leaving her in the house alone.. perhaps her daughter would accompany her Mum work during this holiday season as her partner was up country visiting relatives…..

I once took my 12 year old daughter to 7/11 near walking street at 5 am as I needed coffee and I was only one looking after her….. does this make me subject to suspicion or discussion as to my merits as a person…..

What a bunch of cynical judgemental armchair dwellers we have here…….

You were the only one looking after her ?? But you were not with her.

Obviously you did a good job thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gifclap2.gif

So let's spin this around.

I'm walking down Walking Street, mid section, when a LadyBoy grabs my "crown-jewels".

Should I go straight to the police and report this (as the 4.30A.M. Thai lady with 11 year-old did) as an assault ? Would that LadyBoy be arrested ? Or would I be laughed off Walking Street ?

The outraged posters should rethink.

But I still want to know how this Thai lady could have been embarrassed ? Embarrassed by what ? Who is she ? Who does she think she is ?

Thanks,

NL

I agree, doesn't matter why she was there of if her daughter with her or not, the guy should not be touching her!

• Like 2

Thanks,

NL

I agree, doesn't matter why she was there of if her daughter with her or not, the guy should not be touching her!

And you have seen any evidence besides her words that he did?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

All he had to was Apologize and we wouldn't be discussing this , Manners are Important in our society...

Our society ??? Thai society ?? Assuming you're referring to Thai society, try educate Thais regarding good manners.beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

Has anyone, in these posts, advanced a good, solid reason as to why the lady in question would falsely accuse the Russian tourist?

Is it possible that she would do so in order that he offers to pay "compensation", to make the official charges go away? It is the only

viable reason that I can offer.

Some of the posts are more obnoxious than the purported offence!

• Like 1

Just in case you confused, it is now 2014, many things have changed since 1978, now they actually have buildings, and cars and bikes instead of buffalo's pulling carts.

Possibly those who see some issues with it, have visited it recently not some 36 years ago

Looks like your speed-reading got you again.

I have walked down there many times, day and night, evening and wee small hours; since 1978 until early last month.

At least you have admitted to having been there recently. So what you (and others) are NOT saying is that respectable people maybe shouldn't be down there at that hour but you can?

Disgusting behavior. bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif alt=bah.gif width=19 height=19>

But I'm surprised about this "A mother taking her 11 year old daughter for a walk on Walking street at 4.30am" blink.png.pagespeed.ce.AQgCnSOpp_.png alt=blink.png width=20 height=20>

Me To!

Maybe it was too hot where they live, the child could not sleep. So walking around gets her tired. I have a friend here in Euope used to drive for miles and miles just to get his kid to sleep,

I'm on the lady's side, whether it is walking street or oxford street, she did not need to be agressed by a drunk especially in front of her child. And he looks like a couple of hours in the sun may do his complexion a bit better.

Also, alot of people do get up early. Not everyone goes to sleep at 5 and gets up at 2. Some go to sleep at 9 and get up at 4.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1