Need Private Investigator

crabstix

Does anyone know where I can contact & hire a Thai private investigator in Chiang Rai. A Thai friend of mine suspects that his driver is secretly selling petrol from his delivery trucks. He needs someone to be at a certain location 7km from the town. The investigator must be willing to work at night since he requires photographs to be taken at the early hours of the morning.

Does anyone know where I can contact & hire a Thai private investigator in Chiang Rai. A Thai friend of mine suspects that his driver is secretly selling petrol from his delivery trucks. He needs someone to be at a certain location 7km from the town. The investigator must be willing to work at night since he requires photographs to be taken at the early hours of the morning.

Please believe me when I tell you that I am not the smartest guy in the world but couldnt your Thai friend just follow the driver himself or be there at this location, maybe use a friends car ?

Just a suggestion as it seems far easier than trying to track down a PI in CR.

Good luck

In the Rai!

gasoline trucks , dead of night , 7km from town , illegal activities.

dont in anyway get involved. it will be easier and cheaper for your friend to find an investigator than you .

the last thing you need is for a couple of thugs to spot your investigator taking shots , grab him , sprinkle him with gasoline and ask him

"who hired you?"

dont be a hero or a fool. stay away from this one.

gasoline trucks , dead of night , 7km from town , illegal activities.

dont in anyway get involved. it will be easier and cheaper for your friend to find an investigator than you .

the last thing you need is for a couple of thugs to spot your investigator taking shots , grab him , sprinkle him with gasoline and ask him

"who hired you?"

dont be a hero or a fool. stay away from this one.

Local cops are always looking for some extra cash.

:o Mymechew

That flash from the camera might be a dead give-away. :o

If there is suspicious on the driver stealing and selling the petrol, just told your friend to laid him off with some compensation, why hire a PI without saving all the headache.

Please believe me when I tell you that I am not the smartest guy in the world but couldnt your Thai friend just follow the driver himself or be there at this location, maybe use a friends car ?

Just a suggestion as it seems far easier than trying to track down a PI in CR.

Good luck

In the Rai!

He tried that. He is sick of staying up late at night waiting impatiently. He is a busy man with a business to run. Hiring someone would take up less of his time

If there is suspicious on the driver stealing and selling the petrol, just told your friend to laid him off with some compensation, why hire a PI without saving all the headache.

Sounds like an idea. Don't you think he dserves to be in jail though? Sounds better than rewarding him don't you think?

Sounds like an idea. Don't you think he dserves to be in jail though? Sounds better than rewarding him don't you think?

Dear Crabstix,

This forum is not about moral questions as if somebody who steals some liters of gasoline has to go to jail. We are not judges.

If the driver of your Thai friend buys more gasoline than the use of the car requires your friend should find out for himself, that means without asking a foreigner to use this forum to look for a private investigator.

Just let him make a phone call to the car company and ask what the car normally uses.

If the gasoline bill is not in accordance with the kilometers driven he should talk to his driver.

I really don't understand why you feel inclined to share your friends problems with us.

Limbo :o

To help you to explain it very simply to him: Lets say the car uses 1 liter on 10 kilometers.

He drives 350 kilometers in a week (for certain there is a little thing in the car which displays the kilometers driven), so 35 liters would do.

If the driver comes upp with a bill for sixty liters your friend should wonder where the other 25 liters went.

Can you explain why in this particular case a private detective is needed?

And please tell him that making pictures of his driver filling the tank of the car don't show if these liters are going to be used by this car or are 'extra's' which will be tapped of later.

So just tell your friend that you will make the pictures yourself and share the profits with the driver. He just want pictures of the driver filling the tank doesn't he?

Edited by Limbo

That flash from the camera might be a dead give-away. :D

Infrared! :o

• 2 weeks later...

My friend Japanese guide used to use service for keep watch his Thai girl friend when he went

back to Japan and found that his private investigator very good for give him all information including photo. But he can not stop to love her. :D so may be you should try to call (removed-L.)

[/color]Hi Iris,

Thanks (and I am sure on behalf of Crabstix as well) for your good intentions.

There is just one little thing.

If you would have studied our forum rules before posting, which most newbies don't, so don't feel discouraged, you might have noticed that the forum upholds rather restrictive policies on mentioning e-mail addresses and telephone numbers in postings and this in particular when it concerns commercial activities.

Welcome anyhow!

Limbo :o

Edited by Limbo